Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone! :)

FlutterPinkieDash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just browsing MLP stuff on Google, like personality quizzes and fan fictions.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It's a long story...I play Minecraft, and one of my friends owns a server so I decided to have a go on it. Pretty much the first thing anyone said to me after "hi" was "do you like MLP", and at that point I didn't, so I said so. However I'd been thinking of trying MLP:FiM for ages but never really found the time, and that made up my mind. The next day I watched the first two episodes, and from that day on I watched 2 or more episodes of the show every day. :)

I am a 12-year-old girl (so pretty close to the target audience but I haven't yet "come out of the stable" as I've heard it's called!) and I'm a huge fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. At first I was just your average "um, people over the age of 10 like My Little Pony? That's just WEIRD" person, but now I've actually watched the show and realised how awesome it is! :D I'm about halfway through Season 2 so I haven't got very far, I only started watching MLP a month or two ago.

As well as MLP I am a huge fan of Minecraft (a video game). I have the "Mine Little Pony" modification and an MLP texture pack and I use them all the time! :D

That's all I can think of to say, so this concludes my introduction. See you around, everyone! :)

Welcome! We have a pretty large group of minecraft players here, hopefully you can meet some of them!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Almost forgot to mention!

I am a Minecrafter as well, but only on Xbox 360.

I have spent WAAAAAAYYYY too much time on that game! LOL

So have I; I've played for at least 50 hours on my favourite server alone, probably somewhere around 200 hours altogether. :P

im a pretty big mincraft player but not so much anymore i had everything taken of me becouse my parents found out about my bronyness anyway welcome to the herd everyone heree is freindly so dont be afraid to ask anything. if you need something just ask me i will try my best to answer anything you have to ask.  :D

• Brohoof 1

im a pretty big mincraft player but not so much anymore i had everything taken of me becouse my parents found out about my bronyness anyway welcome to the herd everyone heree is freindly so dont be afraid to ask anything. if you need something just ask me i will try my best to answer anything you have to ask.  :D

Welcome to the forums, friend.  I hope you enjoy your stay, :D.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask, :D

Thanks for welcoming me, both of you :)