Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everyone!

winnie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Recommended Poniverse by a friend, checking out all the 'verse has to offer currently.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Picture this: I'm 9 years old, channel surfing. It's October 2010. A purple pony pops up on my screen and I think - that's a cute miniature horse. And I'm right. From the second that season 1 double-episode opener dropped I have been hooked on all things pony! I've been involved in so many communities during my time in the fandom, and I always find myself wanting more, and more, and more! 

I also watched the G1 movie as a tot but given how squishy my brain was back then I don't think it made much of an impact. However, as a grown-ass lady I do think it's a wonderful generation and I wish I had all the money in the world so I could collect the vintage toys. 

Hi there! I'm Winnie (she/her, 23) and I'm a new member to MLP forums! I'm hyperfixated on those pastel ponies and wanting to talk about them more with new people so I don't bore my partner or existing friends with my constant nattering. Anyway - all this to say, hello, nice to meet you, hope to speak more soon!

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

yay first!

also 

8 minutes ago, winnie said:

A purple pony pops up on my screen and I think - that's a cute miniature horse.

:D 

such a cute miniature horse :3

3342186.jpg

• Brohoof 3