Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony/Pegasister? Either way, I'm from Connecticut

MidnightFire1222

I found this site while searching up roleplays having to do with Derpy and Doctor Whooves (whatever you call them, they're my fav couple!) I'm a girl that enjoys MLP, and no I'm not a little kid. This looks like a fun place to be and I hope I'll get to roleplay with someone (somepony? lol.) at some point. I love to roleplay. I've been doing i for many years even before I got in to MLP.,

• Brohoof 6

Welcome! We here are very friendly, and have a very, very active roleplay sub forum! I'm sure you can find a roleplay that fits your needs in 10 seconds flat!

I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, or just want to talk feel free to pm me, or any other member here. We will be sure to help.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for in RPs~ We are pretty friendly here so feel free to chat about and ask questions ^^ Also lingo all depends on you. Someone or somepony both work here lol I see a lot of people use both. I switch on and off about it so whatever works for you.

You get a welcome picture and brohoof!

post-25449-0-76531100-1401687616_thumb.png

Well hello there @MidnightFire1222! Welcome to the MLP Forums!  :lol:

Doc. Whooves and Derpy are some of my favourite background ponies! 

And you'll find that lot's here love to role-play, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

I'll look forward to seeing you around here! Have a great time!

Don't be afraid to send somepony here a PM if you have ever any questions!

Have fun!

Welcome to the forums, MidnightFire.  Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, :)