Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Why won't Facebook let me like, comment, post a status or message people?

SuperFlapjack

Everytime I try to comment, like, share someone elses post, PM someone or post a status it comes up with this message 
"For security reasons, your account has limited access to the site for a few days. If you have any questions, please contact our Help Centre.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know." There's a picture attached so you can see what it's like.

It says a few days, but this is been like that for nearly a week now, and it happens to my parents when they use this laptop too! HELP, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

AND...it won't even let me post this on the Ask a Question section of Facebook!

I then tried it on my other FB account and this came up (PS I have already deleted my browser history)

post-15327-0-44409900-1402170156_thumb.jpg

post-15327-0-06548300-1402170583_thumb.jpg

Actually it might be a glitch as well. It happened on my account once despite no viruses nor spambots being on my PC (besides I log in from two different places). I got no support from facebook itself and problem stopped after a week. Sadly facebook is full of glitches what is proven by numerous attempts to use it by some random spammers or overall glitches like problems with  chat. 

And before someone mentions some spambots using my accounts - I've been asking friends - my account did not generate any spam that I would not be able to notice. 

So - best thing would be asking facebook itself about issue, but don't be suprised if they just ignore You like they ignored me. Then You will just have to wait, I'm afraid...