Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Unofficial Resident Evil Operation Racoon City Thread

LunaShy

So it comes out latertoday cant wait to play anypony else getting it? Im def interested in multiplayer so the Xbox live gamertag is FearAndLoa7hing

Edited by Feld0
You never asked me for permission to create an "official" thread, RainbroDash.

I will purchase it for PC in retail version, so i can play online in Windows Games.

I know it will be a pretty fun game, but totally disapointing (like always) in terms of survival horror and scary things.

I've got every Resident Evil game so far, and I don't plan on missing this one! It looks great, and the multiplayer is gonna to be epic! I don't think Resident Evil: O.R.C. is focusing much on the horror angle, but that was also the case for RE 5.

My Xbox Live is THE13THPROJECT, by the way.

i laughed so hard i called this the official thread because i had seen no other and i guess someone was offended by that hahahahhah

well i played the shit out of it today and totalkly loved it soo much fun!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I can't play it online (deployed)

It's not bad at all, not worth the real low reviews I have seen of it.

However it isn't without it's flaws, while most RE fans can look past I can understand why some people might not like it.

With that said if you have 3 other friends to play campaign and versus with your guaranteed an absolute blast.

I'll end up buying the PC version as well and if I can't get my hands on that I'll gladly for for the 360 one.

I've also been looking forward to this game but sadly enough broke so can't get it yet x)