Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marciblook

(edited)

I have an idea for a short video(s) based on my on my oc's backstory. Artists, I will need I guess vectors for the animators to work with. Of course I'll need a sample of your work, and I will choose who I will have draw. So if you're interested, post your samples below.

Edited by Tone shift

Wow, sweet! thank you a bunch! :)

No, thank you for your services

@

Oh, and I would suggest getting a sound cloud for this stuff, it would make it a lot easier on me

Oh, and I want to complement you on your scoots, it's really good

• Brohoof 1

No, thank you for your services

@

Oh, and I would suggest getting a sound cloud for this stuff, it would make it a lot easier on me

Oh, and I want to complement you on your scoots, it's really good

Thank you! I tried SoundCloud a few days ago, it always errors out for me. I usually just record an mp3 and send it via email. :)

Thank you! I tried SoundCloud a few days ago, it always errors out for me. I usually just record an mp3 and send it via email. :)

Ok, that could work too, anyway...it may take a while to get everything else we need to hang tight till we can move forward in the project, anyway, I'll give you a few lines to practice with till something happens

Ok, that could work too, anyway...it may take a while to get everything else we need to hang tight till we can move forward in the project, anyway, I'll give you a few lines to practice with till something happens

Alrighty, sounds like a plan!

If you're still looking, I can help with lending a voice. I'm still looking for artists and Animators for my drama, so I'm afraid I won't be any help there.

Alright, let me hear what you can do

• 1 month later...

well, i kinda put this thing on kind of hiatus...but i think that was long enough

I'll give it a shot? What do you need dear?

depends on what you can do, i have my voice actor lined up, and an animator, so...if your good with making things for animation, that would help

well, i kinda put this thing on kind of hiatus...but i think that was long enough

depends on what you can do, i have my voice actor lined up, and an animator, so...if your good with making things for animation, that would help

I can voice act as i'm an voice actress part-time. While i'm new to Adobe flash i can work with a per-rigged character

(edited)

I can voice act as i'm an voice actress part-time. While i'm new to Adobe flash i can work with a per-rigged character

well, my animator is technically busy at the moment, but that still l need someone to make the rig, so...

Edited by Tone shift

Who is doing the sound effects and background music?

...I was just gonna use stock stuff, but I'm not gonna use much

Good luck finding animators

... for free

And they are willing to do it for free, it's not like I could pay them...

@,Well I don't do free stuff but for $15 I can do an image of just your OC with any clothing or attributes he has. Some of my stuff here: 

LBFlying2_zps36a15358.gifBlissvsChrysalis_zpsc4bddaf2.pngBlisscursedbySombra_zps2c763f12.pngALBNewAva2_zps837473c5.pngChaseRazorBlissRival_zps9fee4aec.pngPirateOCs_zps21e59683.png

Sorry, there's no way I could pay you...so...