Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Skyrim

madpenguin44

"Why would we have the tip of a spear?" Midnight asked. he drank one of his health potions and watched as light swirled around his wing, the flesh that had been cut mended itself and he felt immediately better "awwwwwwwwwww, YEAH!" He yelled and tried to shoot up in the sky but his wing wasn't quite ready, he got about 10 feet in the air then fell back down "well maybe I'll wait a bit" he said

((Do you think we'll learn Fus Roh Da?))

(edited)

As Drakk was skinning the deer he had hunted earlier, he listened to the conversations of the others, and overheard something about if anyone knew where a town was."Yeah, i know where the closest village is"Drakk said, while still skinning the deer. Drakk stopped skinning it and looked at the others."An old mare, who turned out to be a witch that tried to kill me, told me the direction of the nearest village. I believe its over there"Drakk said, pointing to North with his hoof."It might take awhile before we get there, but its a start, atleast."Drakk continued, then proceeded to continue skinning the deer. Drakk stopped skinning it once again."Oh, yeah. And before i forget, feel free to take some poisons. They might come in handy"Drakk said, taking out 10 bottles, which seemed to all be poison. He put eight of the bottles on the ground, while keeping two for himself. Then, he proceeded to skin the deer, again.

((Do you think we'll learn Fus Roh Da?))

((Read the OOC))

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

(edited)

Re took a base of would be spear and soaked an end with a health potion. Wood wasn't gonna be enough to pierce flesh deep enough.

"Does any pony have anything metal, preferably scraps? I have complete these spears before I have to fight again and you all know we and I will."

Re ate his berries and washed it down with a chug of his potion.

"These are posion berries!" And kept eating and treating the potion like a drink.

Edited by MisterRe

"If it's poison, than why are you still eating it?" he asked Re. He shook his head and wondered what to do. Midnight was here, but maybe the forest wasn't that good of a spot to tell them. When they get to the town, and they got a room at an inn, than he would tell them. He walked over to Drakk's poisons and took one of them, coating his sword in the liquid. "Thanks man." he said. "Anypony think that we should go to the town? I kinda want to go and get a drink of mead or wine. Maybe even get a nice bed." he said, a grin on his face for thinking of that stuff. Maybe they'll have some of that Black-Briar Mead that everyponies always talking about. I sure want to try one of those, he thought. He shook his head and walked over to Drakk's deer. "Mind if I take the horns? I don't think that we'll be able to eat those." he asked Drakk. 

(edited)

"I have a health potion, what can go wrong?" Re threw up blue and red. "Never mind. Guess I'll go hungry until I stumble upon more stuff to eat."

Re prided himself staying a vegatarian in this strange world. He still don't know what happened but once one tries meat, its over. Omnivorous you become. Also, some towns scare him because he knew some guards. He ended their adventure with a projectile in the knee cap. Why it was so bad, enough to quit for the rest of their life, is because of his specialty arrow, which healed itself inside bone and flesh as it hit.

"Wish I had a bow and arrow..." Re continued mumbling with indistinguishable language.

Edited by MisterRe

Midnight took an iron ingot out of his bag and handed it to re "it's metal but good luck melting it down to make a spear head" he said. He took two poison potions from drakk and said thanks then he lay down against a tree and zoned out for a while

((This sentence is simply to fill the extra 8 points of the character limit))

Drakk finished skinning the deer and was now going to cut it into different pieces, so they could store the meat, as Little Wind came up to him and asked if he could get the horns."The horns? Sure, you can have em. Let me just cut them off first, i guess."Drakk said as he took the dagger and slowly began to cut the horns of the deer off. After about 3 minutes of cutting it, he got both of the horn off and put them on the ground."There ya go. And might i ask why you need them?"Drakk said.

"Well, seeing as how only about two of us have weapons, and Re's trying to make his own, I was thinking that We could use the horns as little daggers til we get to a town, then we can buy some real weapons." Little Wind explained. He grabbed the horns, said thanks, and went off to sharpen the horns. He needed to find a nice, flat rock so he can sharpen the points of the horns. When he found one, he spent ten minutes on each horn, sharpening the horns to a decent point. When he was done with that, he found some more rock and made little indents in them with his sword, and fit the horns into them, making a makeshift dagger. Finally, he ties some small-ish sticks at the point of where the horns and the rocks meet. He tied them on, and marveled in his craftsmanship. It wasn't much, but it was something. He walked over to Shadow and handed it over. He did the same with Midnight. He than found a tree and sat against it, glad to observe the scenery and appreciate nature. 

"Thanks". Shadow said as Little Wind handed her a weird weapon. "Not exactly what i hoped for, but at least I finally got a weapon".

Shadow stood up and cleared her throat. "So guys, are all of ready? Staying here isn't really a ideal plan. And we also don't have good gear, so if something attacks us that we can't kill, we're kinda dead.  

"Agreed, screw this ingot crafting. I'm no blacksmith." Re gave Midnight back the ingot and started his gathering sticks. "1'm tired of waiting around like somethings gonna happen but doesn't." Re broke one of the sticks in an inappropriate rage that cost the lives of one of his sticks.

"Sorry about that."

(edited)

Drakk had just finished cutting the deer meat."Yeah, i guess we should leave. There isnt any reason to stick around here any longer."Drakk said, packing up the meat in a separate bag."Should we go to the village? Im pretty sure that Witch didnt lie about that."Drakk said, as he packed up his stuff, and pointed to the direction of where the witch said the village was."Im pretty sure its North of here."Drakk said, as he pointed to north with his hoof. Drakk noticed that some of the poison he left on the ground was still there."If you guys dont want the rest of the poison, i might aswell put it back in my saddlebag"Drakk said, looking at Re and Shadow.

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

"Nah its ok, you can keep it". Shadow Said while looking towards the way Drakk pointed. "Well I'm not sure how far it is, but i'm going to start heading over there now. If I run into any trouble, I got this uh, dagger to protect me. Unless anybody wanted to leave with me, then I'm leaving".

(edited)

Midnight decided to go with shadow "I'll probably be able to make us a few decent swords if the town were headed to has a blacksmith's shop, I just need some leather strips and I'm shure I'll be able to find some there" midnight picked his bag of ingots that he had been laying on and swung it over his back "this thing gets comfier every time I lay down on it, though that also may just be me loosing feeling in my back from laying on it too much" he said as he looked at the bag of ingots

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

(edited)

"I'll go with you. I don't feel like waiting here." he said. "Whenever you guys are ready, I guess we'll head out right." he looked around. The camp wasn't much, just a fire,a bed of leaves and flowers, and that dead rabbit. "Meh, I guess I can leave the rabbit. Won't get much anyway I guess." 

Edited by AppleLover

"I'm always ready, so need not worry about me." Re lifted his shield to block the sun coming in from his eyes. " I just want a bed to sleep in. Where ever you go I will follow. Not that I can do any else." 

Re stared once more at the ever glow of the evergreen. It wasn't nice but deciteful... it always was.

"Well, guess were going then!"Drakk said as he put the poison back into the saddlebag and put the bags on his back, then proceeded to trot north, to where the village supposedly was.'Hope that Witch was truthfull' Drakk thought to himself as he trotted to the direction of the village with the others.

Midnight tried to fly again. He got past 10 feet in the air and didn't fall so he kept flying up until he got a good view, he saw a place that might have been the village that drakk was talking about and flew back down "I think that witch was right! There's a village down that direction and it doesn't seem too far away. then again, nothing seems far from the air" he pointed with his hoof at where he had seen the village

Re bided his time with the waiting but his anger only grew for no apparent reason. The confines of this forest limited him, he needed the masses of ordinary strangers and population. This something, this fear lurks deep himself, the wish of never being alone or left behind.

"I'll lead the way if you don't mind. I do have to redeem myself for being carried from a burning village, town or where ever I was." Re ran into the direction with the utmost of speed he could muster.

Midnight ran after Re "why, are, you, going, so, fast?" He asked between breaths "you're, supposed, to, lead, the, way, not, ditch, every, pony... You're, running, not, leading, right, now" he continued to run as fast as he could, he wasn't used to running this fast before, he usually just flew wherever he needed. The only reason he could escape the dragon was because of an adrenaline boost from being chased by a dragon

@,

Re noticed the hypocritical notion that he was leaving the others behind so he would not get left behind himself. Then he stopped and listened to Midnight. The Pegasus was now panting, not used to actual sprinting and now stood next him. They weren't far from the camp, just a few trees beyond it.

"I'm sorry, again. I can't stay in one place without going crazy. You're right Midnight..." Re stopped and remembered his former love. "Midnight, I knew a mare called midnight..." 

Little Wind watched as Re and Midnight stopped ahead. Re had run ahead, and Midnight followed on hoof. Why he didn't fly was a mystery, but he wasn't one to question why somepony did or didn't do something. He wandered over to them, and heard the last bit of their conversation. "... called Midnight." he wondered if he should ask, but the whole scene looked a little personal, so he left it at that. "Hey, you two good? Don't want no one to get lost out here. Might not find each other what with the shear size of these woods." he said

Drakk trotted with the others to the direction of the village. Until Re ran ahead, and Midnight followed. Drakk didnt think about it too much however, he instead thought about what would happen in the future, as he had a feeling that this his friends and himself would be an important part in it. Drakk noticed that Re and Midnight stopped and had a small conversation about something. He didnt hear what it was, and thus his curiosity would probably make him find out, but he didnt want to intrude on their privacy, this time, atleast."Yeah, Winds right. I barely found the camp when i was alone in here" Drakk said, to validate Winds point.

"Wait... Midnight is a colt AND a filly name? Kinda like Alex, or my parents were just complete morons and gave me a filly name.... Sorry, my mind wanders a lot. Anyway, what were you saying about the mare midnight?" He asked. He began to think of his own 'very special somepony' "remember her? She was so nice and pretty and always so happy! Yes... Then... Buck I don't even want to think about it. I will kill every last bandit for what they did to her, and to me" midnight was arguing with himself in his head, he had three states of mind that argued sometimes: one a bit stupid and fun, one that he was in control of that was like him and one that was a bit serious.

"Man, I don't even know how to even respond to that, so how about we get on the road alright? I enjoy nature, but I don't feel as safe as as I'd like to with dragons on the loose, so let's go." he said, walking a little ways a head and stopping, making his point that he wanted to get going. 

"I dont think getting on the road is a smart idea, that just makes us more likely to get spotted by something that might just kill us"Drakk said, as he started trotting along with the others, to the direction of the village. As Drakk galloped a bit to catch up with Wind, he heard a noise behind the trees. Drakk froze and looked at the direction of the noise. He saw something move along the trees."Guys..."Drakk said, still looking at the trees and taking some steps back, while slowly taking out his dagger. Drakk was ready to defend himself if anything attacked. A growl could be heard, most likely from a wolf. Drakk dropped his dagger in the midst of panic as a wolf jumped out from the trees, charging Drakk and biting his hoof. Drakk cursed as he hit the wolf with his other hoof and tried to grab the dagger while doing it."Why are you guys just looking at me?! Get this damn thing off!!"Drakk yelled at the others as a lot of blood was spilled.