Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria at last

pinkie pie agent of random

Hey everypony! I just joined because I needed more people to talk about this amazing show with. I freaking love animation and, even though I'm a guy, I've liked quality shows even if they are labeled as stereotypically "girly." I really love the world building that this show does and how it turns possible one note characters into much more multifaceted and interesting personalities than first thought.

As for me. I like to write and game and generally do all sorts of generally nerdy things. I've Gm'd a bunch of RPG's so I really can't wait to get involved in some of the RPing around here!

Welp...maybe and explanation of my username?

Okay...when I first started watching the show I really did not like pinkie pie. *hides from barrage of cupcakes* Hear me out okay? I saw her ditzy attitude and her hyperactive personality and immediately went "oh damn it...not This type of character again." I kept watching (obviously) and then something happened.

Pinkie then had Pinkie sense, and a party cannon, and of course...FOREEEEVEEEEER . Suddenly I was 100% on board with her as a character and freaking love whenever they use her to pull out another little bit of random.

So yeah I guess that's it for introductions!

• Brohoof 1