Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria

TechnoZ

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*Monsoon hugged him.* "I know how you feel man. I just lost my brother, and my best friend. Scorpionus was the first friend I ever had. And now he's gone."

*He sniffled.* 

"You probably miss your parents too huh? Can't say I blame you. I miss my family too. They're dead as well. Don't worry though. We'll find a way to get you to talk to your parents again. I promise." 

*He then looked to Daybreaker.* "I'm assuming your gonna expect us to either come quietly, or change our ways. Well, while this moment may have stopped our fighting, we ain't changing our ways. We will always be the villains. No matter what."

*Daybreaker thought for a moment.*

"It may surprise you this, but, I understand your choice."

"Huh?"

"I too was once a villain. I took on the form you see me in now. I destroyed an entire town. But over time, I healed and got better. But I'm not asking you to do the same. If you wish to be villains, then your wish shall be granted. And we'll give you 3 days before we try arresting you for crimes you commit. But, while we may be enemies, I wish you good health."

*She then flew off towards Canterlot.*

[GS] "I dont know if i still want to be a Villain... I dont deserve it being like that..." *he sighed and kept walking* "And about my Parents... i dont know if its possible..." oO(She should have arrested me... i deserved it... but no...)

1 minute ago, TechnoZ said:

[GS] "I dont know if i still want to be a Villain... I dont deserve it being like that..." *he sighed and kept walking* "And about my Parents... i dont know if its possible..." oO(She should have arrested me... i deserved it... but no...)

"So. Did we uh. Did we win?" *Asked Slipstream.*

"I uh, I think we did." *Replied Vinyl.*

*The group of heros stood in silence for a moment.*

"So, uh, now what?"

"You guys wanna get Donuts?" *Rich.*

"Sure." *Slipstream.*

"I'm down." *Vinyl.*

"Why not?" *Echo.*

"That sounds nice." *Sweet Lemon.*

"Indeed, it does sound rather nice." *Octavia*

"I could go for Donuts." *Fluttershy.*

"YEAH!!!!" *Bulk.*

*And with that, the heros went to get Donuts, their part of the story now complete.*

*Monsoon, Phoenix, and Dan, went after GS.*

"Dude wait."

1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"So. Did we uh. Did we win?" *Asked Slipstream.*

"I uh, I think we did." *Replied Vinyl.*

*The group of heros stood in silence for a moment.*

"So, uh, now what?"

"You guys wanna get Donuts?" *Rich.*

"Sure." *Slipstream.*

"I'm down." *Vinyl.*

"Why not?" *Echo.*

"That sounds nice." *Sweet Lemon.*

"Indeed, it does sound rather nice." *Octavia*

"I could go for Donuts." *Fluttershy.*

"YEAH!!!!" *Bulk.*

*And with that, the heros went to get Donuts, their part of the story now complete.*

*Monsoon, Phoenix, and Dan, went after GS.*

"Dude wait."

[GS] "Why?..." *still kept walking with sad expression* "I just wanna... go home..." oO(Or die...)

[GS] "Why?..." *still kept walking with sad expression* "I just wanna... go home..." oO(Or die...)

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but me and Dan, have got some catching up to do. C'mon Diamond Dan, we're still villains and we have less than 72 hours to commit crime with no reprecussions! Yay!"

*And she picked him up, and the two flew off towards a nearby town.*

"You uh," *said Monsoon, looking back at GS, as he 'walked' with him.* "You probably think I'm gonna go back to my world now, right?"

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but me and Dan, have got some catching up to do. C'mon Diamond Dan, we're still villains and we have less than 72 hours to commit crime with no reprecussions! Yay!"

*And she picked him up, and the two flew off towards a nearby town.*

"You uh," *said Monsoon, looking back at GS, as he 'walked' with him.* "You probably think I'm gonna go back to my world now, right?"

[GS] *he sighed* "That is up to you... I dont force you staying here... I got everything i needed... everything i needed to stop being a Villain.. i just want to be normal... without any Evil intentions..."

*he looked at monsoon* "You can go home, if you like. Or you stay... as i said, its your choice."

[GS] *he sighed* "That is up to you... I dont force you staying here... I got everything i needed... everything i needed to stop being a Villain.. i just want to be normal... without any Evil intentions..."

*he looked at monsoon* "You can go home, if you like. Or you stay... as i said, its your choice."

*Monsoon took one long last look at the portal. And then closed it.*

"I have no intentions of going back. My home is here, with you."

*He put his flipper around GS.*

"I may have lost a brother, but I gained a new best friend."

Moments ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*Monsoon took one long last look at the portal. And then closed it.*

"I have no intentions of going back. My home is here, with you."

*He put his flipper around GS.*

"I may have lost a brother, but I gained a new best friend."

[GS] "... I hope you made a Right Decision." *he heard about monsoon's words, being his friend. With that he became a smile on his face and hugged monsoon* "I thank you... Thank you thank you thank you..." *he let then monsoon go* "It means so much for me having Friends..."

Moments ago, TechnoZ said:

[GS] "... I hope you made a Right Decision." *he heard about monsoon's words, being his friend. With that he became a smile on his face and hugged monsoon* "I thank you... Thank you thank you thank you..." *he let then monsoon go* "It means so much for me having Friends..."

"Anytime GS. Anytime."

"And as for your family, we'll find them. I promise."

"Anytime GS. Anytime."

"And as for your family, we'll find them. I promise."

[GS] "I hope... I just hope... But, first i want... is to get better..."

4 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[GS] "I hope... I just hope... But, first i want... is to get better..."

"I can definitely help you get better."

*He then started flying.* 

"C'mon, let's go home."

2 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"I can definitely help you get better."

*He then started flying.* 

"C'mon, let's go home."

"Thank you..."

*he then flew after monsoon and smiled*

oO(Atleast one Friend in my Life... im happy to be with him... cant think what would happen if i lost him... or the Others...)

*ponyville.*

*Vinyl sat on her barstool. Waiting for something to happen. All her other friends had gone elsewhere to do stuff, but she didn't really have to do anything, so she was currently just sitting at the bar. Waiting . . . *

[Whisperwind]
*After a very Long Travel, this Happy Kirin arrived near Ponyville*
"Ooh... This Place looks quite Charming and Relaxing."
*Not much Time Later, he went into Ponyville and looked around, astonished how Beautiful it all looks*

32 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]
*After a very Long Travel, this Happy Kirin arrived near Ponyville*
"Ooh... This Place looks quite Charming and Relaxing."
*Not much Time Later, he went into Ponyville and looked around, astonished how Beautiful it all looks*

oO(I need to do something to pass the time.) *Vinyl thought.* oO(But what?)

@Evil Pink One and @Sunny_Skyes (HINT HINT).

Spoiler

Apparently for some reason, my content length was under the requirements for postage, so now I must type out this essay until I surpa-! Oh wait nvm, I hit the character requirement.

On 2024-04-29 at 3:17 PM, Lawyer Slip said:

oO(I need to do something to pass the time.) *Vinyl thought.* oO(But what?)

@Evil Pink One and @Sunny_Skyes (HINT HINT).

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently for some reason, my content length was under the requirements for postage, so now I must type out this essay until I surpa-! Oh wait nvm, I hit the character requirement.

[Whisperwind]
*he sat down on a patch of grass, watched the Pony being happy talking or working. He also watched a bit of the Foals playing with a Ball together*

"I cannot believe this.. Such a Beautiful Place and everypony is Happy."

oO(I should've come earlier here.. i love this Place already)

36 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]
*he sat down on a patch of grass, watched the Pony being happy talking or working. He also watched a bit of the Foals playing with a Ball together*

"I cannot believe this.. Such a Beautiful Place and everypony is Happy."

oO(I should've come earlier here.. i love this Place already)

*Vinyl let out a loud burp and then exited the bar. She then saw the kirin, and was at first confused why there even was a kirin in Ponyville in the first place. But then she realized something.*

oO( Y'know what? That's what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna make a new friend.)

*She smiled and started walking over.*

*Vinyl let out a loud burp and then exited the bar. She then saw the kirin, and was at first confused why there even was a kirin in Ponyville in the first place. But then she realized something.*

oO( Y'know what? That's what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna make a new friend.)

*She smiled and started walking over.*

[Whisperwind]
*he kept looking around, sometimes into the Sky* "Such a Beautiful Day~ I wanna stay here~"

*He looked around again and noticed Vinyl coming in his way* "Oh?" oO(Who is that? Does she wanna Talk? Ohhh please come to me, i love to talk) *gets a bit excited about the toughts and smiled too*

9 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]
*he kept looking around, sometimes into the Sky* "Such a Beautiful Day~ I wanna stay here~"

*He looked around again and noticed Vinyl coming in his way* "Oh?" oO(Who is that? Does she wanna Talk? Ohhh please come to me, i love to talk) *gets a bit excited about the toughts and smiled too*

*Vinyl walked up, smiled and said:* "Yo, mind if I sit with you?"

*Vinyl walked up, smiled and said:* "Yo, mind if I sit with you?"

[Whisperwind]

"Oh dear, of course." *he smiled at her* "I am Whisperwind and, if noticed, a Kirin. Who do i have the Pleasure to talk with?"

23 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]

"Oh dear, of course." *he smiled at her* "I am Whisperwind and, if noticed, a Kirin. Who do i have the Pleasure to talk with?"

*She grinned.* "You my good sir, have the pleasure of speaking with Vinyl Scratch, aka, DJ PON3!!!!! You've probably never heard of me though, as I doubt you Kirin have records or CDs, but Pon3 is just a stage name anyways, so you can call me Vinyl."

7 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

*She grinned.* "You my good sir, have the pleasure of speaking with Vinyl Scratch, aka, DJ PON3!!!!! You've probably never heard of me though, as I doubt you Kirin have records or CDs, but Pon3 is just a stage name anyways, so you can call me Vinyl."

[Whisperwind]
"Vinyl, such a Beautiful Name. But... you may explain me what this so called "CD's" are? Or "Records"? As you know, im coming from very very far away. But i like your Name, its Beautiful for somepony like You looking that Adorable~"
*he giggled a bit*
"Im sorry, im getting Excited when i Talk to somepony about things i never Knew~ I just love to Learn new Things."

30 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]
"Vinyl, such a Beautiful Name. But... you may explain me what this so called "CD's" are? Or "Records"? As you know, im coming from very very far away. But i like your Name, its Beautiful for somepony like You looking that Adorable~"
*he giggled a bit*
"Im sorry, im getting Excited when i Talk to somepony about things i never Knew~ I just love to Learn new Things."

"You guys have music right?" *She asked* "Dumb question, I forgot I had seen one of your plays once, very well done. Anyways, so CDs and Records are these disks that you can record music on, and then you put them in either a jukebox, CD player, or a turntable, the lattermost used frequently by yours truely, and you can blast your favorite tunes it!"

9 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

"You guys have music right?" *She asked* "Dumb question, I forgot I had seen one of your plays once, very well done. Anyways, so CDs and Records are these disks that you can record music on, and then you put them in either a jukebox, CD player, or a turntable, the lattermost used frequently by yours truely, and you can blast your favorite tunes it!"

[Whisperwind]
"Well.. i dont know... i didnt heard anything of this thing called "Music"..." *he smiled and keeps listening to Vinyl* "Oh that is Very Interesting, i never heard of this before. Do you do this thing called "Music"? If yes, do you mind showing me? It made me More Interested."

19 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

[Whisperwind]
"Well.. i dont know... i didnt heard anything of this thing called "Music"..." *he smiled and keeps listening to Vinyl* "Oh that is Very Interesting, i never heard of this before. Do you do this thing called "Music"? If yes, do you mind showing me? It made me More Interested."

*Vinyl grinned excitedly.* "I'd be honored to."

*She pulled out a CD player from her hair, with earbuds, and put the earbuds in Whisperwind's ears before pushing the play button. A nice upbeat Chiptune song started playing.*

*Vinyl grinned excitedly.* "I'd be honored to."

*She pulled out a CD player from her hair, with earbuds, and put the earbuds in Whisperwind's ears before pushing the play button. A nice upbeat Chiptune song started playing.*

[Whisperwind]
"Oh?" *he watched what Vinyl did until he heard the music* "Is this.. What you call Music?" *shaked the head a bit to the left and right and smiled* "I like this."