Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me Pinkie Pie

Old Fluttershy

How do you know stuff it seems you shouldn't? For example you knew the guy Twilight met in the other world and you knew he played a guitar but you had never seen one. So how do you know stuff like that and what's with your 4th wall breaking?

How do you know stuff it seems you shouldn't ? For example you knew the guy Twilight met in the other world and you knew he played the guitar but you had never seen one. So how do you know stuff like that and what's with your 4th wall breaking?

Well duh, I play the guitar of course! However it is the hardest instrument to play as I have no fingers. :lol:

As for the dude, someone had to know about him to move the plot line along or we would have spent 10 uncomfortable minutes finding out who the guy was. And what is a fourth wall? Is it like the fourth wall in a house like the house has a 4th wall?

No. You are not the real Pinkie Pie, but you are still Pinkie Pie non the less.

That is the real PinkyPie

Please don't argue if she is the real Pinkie.  However she is or else there would be no Pinkie Pie anymore.

Wait...argggg, now I'm all confused!  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Why don't you call it the cherrychimichanga, and mix up the words for flavor?

Oh that's such a great idea! However, now I need to choose between cherrychimichanga and the chimicherrychanga!  Argggg...it's all so frustrating!!! Which do you think it should be called cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga. Cherrychimichanag or chimicherrychanga. Cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga. Ooh, which is the funniest! Cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga!

Why don't you call it the cherrychimichanga, and mix up the words for flavor>

• Brohoof 1

Oh that's such a great idea! However, now I need to choose between cherrychimichanga and the chimicherrychanga! Argggg...it's all so frustrating!!! Which do you think it should be called cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga. Cherrychimichanag or chimicherrychanga. Cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga. Ooh, which is the funniest! Cherrychimichanga or chimicherrychanga!

Why don't you call it the cherrychimichanga, and mix up the words for flavor>

If its funny you are looking for, try chachimcha, very unique if you ask me.

If its funny you are looking for, try chachimcha, very unique if you ask me.

hahahahahahahah, oh it hurts, it hurts. chachimcha! As funny as that is though, it makes it hard for people to actually know what it is without having to explain.

Pinkie,

Heard from Maud lately?

Oh, Maud isn't her rock candy the best! She is doing great! Ever since becoming friends with my friends she's been so much happier. We recently did our annual rock candy exchange. And this time all my friends participated.

Pinky how are the Apple jacks you go on any picnics or threw any partys

Oh the apples are just fine, however Applejack would know better than me. And when the day comes that I don't throw a party is the day the world ends.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Try running up to one of your friends, with a funny face, yell as load and as fast as you can CHACHIMCHA. Im sure they will know what it means, especially Twilight. :)

I'll try that for my next party...Which is happening in five minutes!!! And I'm not ready!! Gummy bring out the party cannon!!!

• Brohoof 1

Would you like to be my personal party planner Pinkie?

Ooh of course I would love to be your personal party planner. :lol: When's the next event. I need to start planning!!

Breaking the fourth wall is a phrase we use. It means you randomly disappear from one place and appear in another place instantly without using magic or a portal or anything like that.

Oh, well now that makes sense.  Well Rainbow Dash sais she's the fastest pony in Equestria but secretly it's me! :lol:

I just don't have the heart to tell her because then she wouldn't be happy anymore.

Can you give me a cutaway of your party cannon so I may understand how it works?

You can't take a piece of a cannon silly. Then the rest of the cannon will feel bad because you didn't want it.

What is your fav color of rock candy?

Hmmmm, I love all candy and I just don't care about what it looks like. I care about the taste.

• Brohoof 1