Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me Pinkie Pie

Old Fluttershy

Why dont you throw a party for depressed people?

I throw parties for everypony it's just that the depressed ponies avoid me. I have no idea why though. I mean I'm fun loving and I always make time for everypony even if it means having to (gulp) do boring things with them. Although when we go to some boing old place I always turn it into a big event where everypony has fun! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I throw parties for everypony it's just that the depressed ponies avoid me. I have no idea why though. I mean I'm fun loving and I always make time for everypony even if it means having to (gulp) do boring things with them. Although when we go to some boing old place I always turn it into a big event where everypony has fun! :lol:

Im depressed and i dont avoid you. You and a few other things kept me here. I would love to have a pinkie pie party right now.

(edited)

Pinky pie how do you feel about princess Luna

Are you talking about Nightmare Moon because she is soo awesome. Did you see the way she scared us like that? Oh, it was almost too much for me to take. :)

I bet that would make a good PUNCH line!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Oh make it stop, make it stop!

Edited by Old Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

If A new pony fell from the sky what would you do besides the obviously throwing a party to welcome this new pony

Um, sing my welcome to Ponyville song, duh! Besides you don't need anything more than a party to feel welcome. :)

Whats the most illegal thing you have done?

Silly, if I did illegal things, I wouldn't be able to make anypony happy. And that would be a disaster!!

Pinkie,

Has Discord ever done his  Chocolate Rain for you?

Wait, what! He can still do the chocolate rain!!! (dashes off)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of bees produce milk?

Oh my GOSH bees can produce milk?!?!?! Why didn't anypony tell me about this!

How are things?

Well, my friend Twilight had a birthday recently and...(ugh)...do you KNOW how hard it is to plan a PRINCESS party it's just like hard...but FUN :lol:

• Brohoof 2

*watches sword fall and impale gummy thru the head* Umm ill be outside...

:o

Oh, Gummy why do you always have to play dead? *starts laughing*

Gummy? Oh come on now, it's time to stop.

*Gummy gets up, takes sword out of head and waddles out of the room*

(sigh), he can be a little rascal sometimes, but that's what you get when you have an alligator with no teeth.

• Brohoof 1