open Dustbowl Caravan

HunterTSN

Seven High replied "No! Nno I'm naht. But now that yer here, hows bouta nice game o' blackjack? I've been tryin' ta play fer awhile now 'n' n'body seems ta want to." He said gesturing to the barkeep and the shady looking colt in the corner, "So how bout it? Loser buys a couple o' drinks?" He collected his cards and began to shuffle them.

Forge opened his mouth to reply, then closed it. He opened it again and said "You know, I'm not sober right now so I'll probably regret this in the morning, by why the hay not? Let's do it!" 

((((OOC: I don't actually know how to play Blackjack, so we can just say that Forge lost and he'll get a couple of drinks K? Next post can be Seven gloating or something like that))))

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

@

Beastly stood up, a bit wobbly. "The amulet I gave you; the lucky one. It holds a map to a treasure. I never told you because I thought you wouldn't believe me...

Zaidor nodded. "Yeah, that's Beastly. Quite the fighter for a young stallion." He turn to Red. "By the way, I never got your name."

If friendship is magic, then love is spellbinding...

(edited)

@@PoisonPegasus

Tumbleweed nodded to Beastly. "Yeah I got it right here, hold on..." Tumbleweed said going through the pockets of his coat, only to come up empty hooved. Realization dawned on his face and he looked up at Beastly. "That lil' scoundrel got away too, didn' he?" Tumbleweed asked shortly.

@@PoisonPegasus

Red put a hoof to her chest in mock astonishment. "I didn't tell you my name, oh my how rude of me!" she said taking one of the the zebra colt's hooves with both of her own and shaking it enthusiastically. "My name's Ruby Red hun, oh but please just call me Red, everypony does after all" she said with a chuckle.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

(edited)

Little Wind jumped at the sound of a gunshot, he went to check it out, but all he saw was a bandaged up pegasus and some blood on the floor. He went down to one of other patrons and asked what happened. "Some fool came up and tried to slice up that there pegasus. He got away, but I think the one with the gun hit him." Wind nodded and walked away to a table where two drunk customers were playing blackjack. It looked like the unicorn had lost. "Oh sweet blackjack! Used to play this all the time back in Trottingham. Mind if I join you fellas?" he asked, taking a seat. 

(You don't know how to play blackjack Fictional? It's a fun game, I can teach ou if you want. Well, I can tell you the basics for it. Like the objective of the game an whatnot. Course I don't know everything about it, somethings I never even touched. Course I learned the game from Red Dead Redemption so my knowlegde might not be too good. Anyway, I'm rambling.)

Edited by AppleLover
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Forge requested another card to be drawn to his deck. To his dismay, he was busted. And to Seven High's surprise, he won. Seven High really only made the game request so he could have an excuse to buy some drinks. But if he didn't have to pay, it was fine by him. "Haha!" said Seven High, "Well, looks like yer payin'... Mmake it a bourbon, pal."

Seven High then turned to the newest member of the cool colts club, "An' as fer you, why don't youu pull up a seat-... Oh yer alreadyy sitting." Seven High collected his cards and handed them to Little Wind, "Here, you deall."

Edited by KingOfIcecream

LittleKyleSig.jpg

"Alright now refresh my memory, both cards are placed face up right?" he said dealing out two cards to everypony at the table. His cards were a six and a three, giving him nine. "Alright, the cards are dealt. Oh, and My name is LIttle Wind." he said holding out a hoof. "And I believe that this pony here helped me earlier, but he didn't tell me his name."

(edited)

"Alright now refresh my memory, both cards are placed face up right?" he said dealing out two cards to everypony at the table. His cards were a six and a three, giving him nine. "Alright, the cards are dealt. Oh, and My name is LIttle Wind." he said holding out a hoof. "And I believe that this pony here helped me earlier, but he didn't tell me his name."

Forge miserably and drunkenly looks over at little wind and smiles. "Heeey. Yesh. I remember you! Keep'in your bitsh in a shafer shpot I hope?" He is barely able to hold his cards up, finally he says "Guysh, I'm shorry, but I shink thish ish my lasht hand. It'sh poshible I'mma goning to pash ou-" say that, he closes his eyes and falls asleep on the table.

(((@@AppleLover no, its Ok, thanks though.)))

Edited by Fictional_Author7

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

(edited)

@@PoisonPegasus

Tumbleweed nodded to Beastly. "Yeah I got it right here, hold on..." Tumbleweed said going through the pockets of his coat, only to come up empty hooved. Realization dawned on his face and he looked up at Beastly. "That lil' scoundrel got away too, didn' he?" Tumbleweed asked shortly.

@@PoisonPegasus

Red put a hoof to her chest in mock astonishment. "I didn't tell you my name, oh my how rude of me!" she said taking one of the the zebra colt's hooves with both of her own and shaking it enthusiastically. "My name's Ruby Red hun, oh but please just call me Red, everypony does after all" she said with a chuckle.

Beastly nodded. "Think so..." He punched his hoof into the ground. "If only I was stronger!..." Beastly hung his head.

Zaidor could tell that she was faking the enthusiasm, but he decided not to say anything. He just kissed her hoof. "Zaidor. Pleased to meet you." He then gave her his most dazzling smile.

((Is this still going???))

Edited by PoisonPegasus

If friendship is magic, then love is spellbinding...

"Well, I'm-" Forge passed out, "I'm Seven High." He eat ended his hoof to meet Little Wind's.

Seven High looked at his two cards. Two queens. "Well goshh darnn it, I've 'lrready busted. Well that ggame wass shorrt-lived. Goood thing we wasn't bettin' nothin'." Seven High looked over to Forge. His hand showed a three and a nine. "Wwell I guesss he winns."

LittleKyleSig.jpg