Pigment Dust is here :)

PigmentDust

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I love Animation Series. After I saw a game of MLP I give it a first try. Because the mechanics where quite good and better than I expect of a well marketing game (the normally sucks in my opinion).I think it was okay, and the animation is quite good *_* but didn't catch me directly. But over few post on Youtube and Deviant Art I thought na give it a second try. If there are so many fans of the show there must be more behind this ^^I don't know if I could call me an overall Brownie or Pegasister (that word is new)(though I wouldn't collect the toys or so, but I collect rarely somethings only Rubberducks...)- though I like good cartoon shows. And MLP is a good one in my opinion.

Hellooo Everyone :)

I am Pigment Dust - and yes, like my name implies I like to draw and paint.

I am midtwenty, female, and study at the moment Game Design ^^ (yeah)
I love games really... I can talk ours about games *gig*

But my greates passion beside writing and drawing is animation! I am absolutly a full blood (wanna be I have to say) rigger ^^. Well I am more a 3D Animator than 2D I have completly no idea about 2D rigs and still do it old school. Though I think 2D's more fun. Are here any Synfig geeks? I just started with freeware programs and was more used to flash ^^“

Because for this passion I got caught up with MLP. This show besides Gravety Falls (new season is comming next month omg!) is one of the few well called „newer“ Cartoons where I really think wow. Flash Animation Done right ^^" And story telling. Disney Channel I could grr.
I am still learning and improve my own animation skills, because of that I love to watch Animation Series, Films etc. and scribbeling, studies – studies- therories arrgh ^^

Well what can I tell about me further?

I like to cook, I write stories since I was 8 years old. My favorite music genres are folk and metal -  I like to talk I guess x'D
Uuuhhooo and I am a Pen and Paper Roleplayer. My Favorites are Shadow Run, D&D because it was my first and Seven Seas ^^.

I do not like cheese (sorry for the Chees Sandwich fans) I mean the food ^^, and to be underestimated... or ignored .I am kinda small and look younger than I am actually are -_o krzz.
Aww and Virtual Realty shows... (whhhhhhyyyyy :P)

At the moment I concepting for a few short animations. I hope I can upload the "Pilot" at the end of summer. I have a DeviantArt and an Youtube account but I have to declare, although that I do draw fandom from time to time, I do not post any on my channel.
I wanna try to get fewers for my own style ;) 

Aw and English is NOT my common language - furthermore I have dyslexia. I try my best to write accurate. So please If I should write anything incomprehensible just say so (:

May I should mention, that I have kinda a dark humor ^^ (*cough* *cough* - virtual cookie for the person who first gues who is my favorite character of MLP)

And the question about the favorite "Mane (lol?) Six". Mmmh I Think Apple Jack and Rainbow have a tie shortly after comes Fluttershy, than Twilight, Pinky and Rarety. 

If you wanna more just ask ^^"

Greets

Pigment Dust

Yeah Cider *-*

@Cupcake

cookie.gif

Jep Discord hehe Crytalis is cool but she have not really a sense of humor ^^"

Omy Gosh BloBulle *squeek* another GF fan *_*

AN ANIMATOR *drops glass cup on floor and shatters*....................*runs up and shakes hand*, Its a pleasure to meet you, Pigment Dust and hope to see you around here, :)