Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Melody Night, her true self(for the ones who signed up)

pinkiepartypie

@@pinkiepartypie,@@LunaKitty R5,

"Why should we stay away from you? You look perfectly fine...unless....do you...have a...mental...issue?" Thunder asked trying not to offend the pony with what he said.

@@dusk shade,

He then turned and saw another stallion walking up to the group. He turned to him. "Curious?" He asked the stallion.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Echo's the name dont wear it out. As for curiousity, just a wee bit. Im always intertested in anything hoof crafted. Sorry if I startled you". He smiled goofily as he inspected the's legs repeatedly apiligizing for the rudeness. "Oh buck see ya laterz." He said as he felthimself recefing and Deja popped het teo centson. "those legs are very well designed.Im deja vu by the way and im a pegasus too."

"Echo's the name dont wear it out. As for curiousity, just a wee bit. Im always intertested in anything hoof crafted. Sorry if I startled you". He smiled goofily as he inspected the's legs repeatedly apiligizing for the rudeness. "Oh buck see ya laterz." He said as he felthimself recefing and Deja popped het teo centson. "those legs are very well designed.Im deja vu by the way and im a pegasus too."

She smiled cutely. She was quite the beautiful pony in the moonlight. "Yeah! I got into a flying accident when I has little and I got these G Force legs! They help me fly faster and help me walk! But they are SOOOOOOO clunky!" She giggled. Blinking her emerald green eyes and fixing her lime green mane.

"Hehe... yeah they do look cluncky. Aw, here cones Mr. sourpuss. Deja vu fades away and Echo returns. "Don't mind brainless, she is not a pegasus she is a unicorn...well actuslly dhes just another personality in my head who for some reaon thinks shes a peasus. anyway they cant be all bad if they increase your speed and mobility".

@@pinkiepartypie,@@LunaKitty R5,

"Why should we stay away from you? You look perfectly fine...unless....do you...have a...mental...issue?" Thunder asked trying not to offend the pony with what he said.

@@dusk shade,

He then turned and saw another stallion walking up to the group. He turned to him. "Curious?" He asked the stallion.

She wanted to tell him till he showed up.She kept backing up till she hit the side of a building.She watched this new pony, echo, and looked at his personality.She felt her head begin to ring again.She looked at them, hoping they wouldn't see her.She quit fighting it and her pupils shrunk once more.She galloped through the crowd back to the middle of Ponyville.She wore a wide smile as she slowly crept to one of the houses

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder noticed the mare had fled. He took to the skies and went after her. "Miss!" He called out as he flew up in to the air. He then found her creeping up to a house. He then landed behind her. "Is is your...house?" Thunder asked as he managed his distance in case something happened.  

She stopped and smiled wide as she tirned towards him,"What do you mean I dont have a home."She said smirking.She turned back around and went back to what she was doing, she made it close to the window, screams were heard as she looked through it.Her body tone was getting a little darker than before.

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder noticed the mare had fled. He took to the skies and went after her. "Miss!" He called out as he flew up in to the air. He then found her creeping up to a house. He then landed behind her. "Is is your...house?" Thunder asked as he managed his distance in case something happened.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"You must be insane if you're just gonna bust into a house like that!" Thunder said as he gathered some electricity. He didn't want to hurt the mare, but he wanted to do his best to protect the occupants inside the house. If the mare was insane...there was no telling what she would do.  

She looked back slightly then raised her hoof.She was about to break the window when she tried to shake it off, Its nit that easy anymore,She thought to herself.She raised her hoof back up and was about to smash the window when she heard something behind her.She turned around wide grinned,"Do you mind leaving this won't end pretty."She said smashing the window.

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder gathered some electricity and lifted the mare off the ground, trapping her in his magic. "What do you think you're doing?! You're just gonna break into somepony's house like that?! You can't do that. You'll be banished and never to return." Thunder said still holding the mare in his magic.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder gathered some electricity and lifted the mare off the ground, trapping her in his magic. "What do you think you're doing?! You're just gonna break into somepony's house like that?! You can't do that. You'll be banished and never to return." Thunder said still holding the mare in his magic.

She squirmed as he held her,"I dont are, you dont know me, get away and let me do my business."She screamed and hollered at him.She glanced around she tried using her magic against it but she was to weak . She squirmed some more as she felt powerful magic around her,"Let me go, you will pay for this."She said furiously.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Pay for what exactly? Look, you're that one that's wrong. Not me. I'm just trying to protect Ponyville and these ponies, from an insane mare, you, terrorizing the town. So I suggest you cooperate...or we'll do this the hard way..." Thunder said strictly. He was not going to let Ponyville be endangered by one mare.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Pay for what exactly? Look, you're that one that's wrong. Not me. I'm just trying to protect Ponyville and these ponies, from an insane mare, you, terrorizing the town. So I suggest you cooperate...or we'll do this the hard way..." Thunder said strictly. He was not going to let Ponyville be endangered by one mare.

She squirmed some more as she felt dizzy once again.She looked down at him,"You dont know what I am capable of."She shook her head,"Please help me."She looked down and smirked again."Wow like he would help you punny thing."She looked him straight in the eyes,"Give me your best shot."She said smiling.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Oh shoot! Double personality. Hm, now...I'll only let you go if you can control your good side. You must't let your insane side get the best of you. If there's a way to rid it, then I'll be happy. Princess Celestia may know about you." Thunder said still keeping the mare in his magic grip.

She shook her head and looked down,"Its really hard to do that."She said as one pupil went back to normal the other stayed small.She smirked wide."Like she can control me, im too powerful, she will be gone very soon."She laughed evily.She squirmed again,"Plus Celestia doesnt know who I am."She said smirking.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"There has to be a way to...hmmm...let's see if this will work...." Thunder said as he gathered some electricity and let some of it out on the mare. What it did was attempt to temporarily diminish her insane side and make her good side stand out. Thunder felt a little lightheaded after the spell.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

"There has to be a way to...hmmm...let's see if this will work...." Thunder said as he gathered some electricity and let some of it out on the mare. What it did was attempt to temporarily diminish her insane side and make her good side stand out. Thunder felt a little lightheaded after the spell.

Her pupil turned back to normal as she looked down,"Thunder, are you ok."She asked nervously as he looked lightheaded."What happened."She asked.She looked around to see the broken glass window,"Did I do that."She asked nervously, looking back down at him.

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder was panting and trying to get himself together. He was near collapsing point. He gathered some electricity to try to ease off the feeling. "Yes...you did....you went insane and you smashed that window..." Thunder said still trying to catch his breath. He slowly recovered.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder was panting and trying to get himself together. He was near collapsing point. He gathered some electricity to try to ease off the feeling. "Yes...you did....you went insane and you smashed that window..." Thunder said still trying to catch his breath. He slowly recovered.

She watched him collect electricity, "So you have magical powers but your a pegasus."She thought about how that could work.She waited to be let down.She wanted to say sorry to the ponies.She felt bad for doing that to them.She also felt bad for Thunder also.

@@pinkiepartypie,

(OOC: Gotta go to bed...)

"Yep...I can wield electricity and convert into magic. Got it...when I was struck by lightning as a colt..." Thunder stated. He then gathered electricity and put the mare back on the ground. "It's gonna be tough controlling that insane side of you. Hopefully we can render it for good." He said.  

She was amazed,"Wow didnt it hurt when that happened."She asked as he put her to the ground."Well you see I think my insane side came when my parents died, leaving me alone with no one, I guess it just sorta came out, I wish I could stop it."She said depressed.

@@pinkiepartypie,

(OOC: Gotta go to bed...)

"Yep...I can wield electricity and convert into magic. Got it...when I was struck by lightning as a colt..." Thunder stated. He then gathered electricity and put the mare back on the ground. "It's gonna be tough controlling that insane side of you. Hopefully we can render it for good." He said.  

Electro burst into the area. She saw Thunder and bolted over. "THUNDER!" 

She was amazed,"Wow didnt it hurt when that happened."She asked as he put her to the ground."Well you see I think my insane side came when my parents died, leaving me alone with no one, I guess it just sorta came out, I wish I could stop it."She said depressed.

"What did you DO!" She growled. Then realized it was Melody. "Melody! Are you ok?" She asked. She was still hugging Thunder. She wanted to make sure he was ok. "D-did you hurt him?" She asked. Her emerald eyes wide

@@LunaKitty R5,@@pinkiepartypie,

"Her insane side was taking control of her. What I did was cast a difficult spell that temporarily diminished her insane side. That way, we could figure out why this is happening. Her insane side was just about to grow to maximum and she was gonna smash a window and break into a house." Thunder stated.  

@@LunaKitty R5,@@pinkiepartypie,

"Her insane side was taking control of her. What I did was cast a difficult spell that temporarily diminished her insane side. That way, we could figure out why this is happening. Her insane side was just about to grow to maximum and she was gonna smash a window and break into a house." Thunder stated.  

Her eyes widened. "She turned insane and was about to break into someones house and most likely murder them! HOLY BUCK WE NEED TO STOP HER!" She jumped. She hugged Thunder tighter. She was a touch bit nervous around her. She was apparently a psycho path! "HOw are we going to stop her?" She whispered 

@@LunaKitty R5,

"She's back to normal now. Calm down Electro. It's not like it's the end of the world. However, we must keep a super sharp eye on her. There is no telling what she would do. The great thing about this spell is, it lasts for a couple of days, so we could have the good side of her for a while." Thunder stated.