Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Melody Night, her true self(for the ones who signed up)

pinkiepartypie

@@LunaKitty R5,@@pinkiepartypie,

"Oh yes. It's very fun to be up here. You get to see the sun and the moon rise from a great view and...You get to visit the Wonderbolt Academy and watch future Wonderbolts train!" Thunder said happily. He then veered right and came upon his house, which had a small rainbow fall behind it.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmmm..guess they left." He wandered about the park to see if they were still around. When he had decided they had eft, he started to head home in canterlot but since the night was so beutiful he choose to walk rather than teleport. As ne heaed past the everfree forest however he collapsed becuse Deju Vu for ed herself into mental and physical control. (ooc sorry i havnt been posting, my friggin phone keeps dying p.s.- Deja Vu is missing a few screws remember she believes she is a pegasi.)

"Hmmm..guess they left." He wandered about the park to see if they were still around. When he had decided they had eft, he started to head home in canterlot but since the night was so beutiful he choose to walk rather than teleport. As ne heaed past the everfree forest however he collapsed becuse Deju Vu for ed herself into mental and physical control. (ooc sorry i havnt been posting, my friggin phone keeps dying p.s.- Deja Vu is missing a few screws remember she believes she is a pegasi.)

(Occ:its ok I was just wondering where you went, thought you were to busy)

She looked at his house and was amazed,"Its beautiful."She said admiring the rainbow waterfall.She landed next to him."Wow I can stand on a cloud."She said amazed once again.She looked at Thunder, then looked around then towards Electro.i have a great friends, she thought to herself.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Yep, as a pegasus, you can now control clouds. Jump on one and you'll make it rain. Kick one hard and you'll either make it dissipate  or thunder will be heard. Be careful what type of cloud you jump on. Jump on a storm cloud and you'll risk it backfiring right on you!" Thunder warned. 

(OOC: Lol obvious Derpy reference.)

(edited)

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Yep, as a pegasus, you can now control clouds. Jump on one and you'll make it rain. Kick one hard and you'll either make it dissipate or thunder will be heard. Be careful what type of cloud you jump on. Jump on a storm cloud and you'll risk it backfiring right on you!" Thunder warned.

(OOC: Lol obvious Derpy reference.)

(Wow im stupid just realized someone responded to this)

Melody looked at him,"Sounds really fun, I dont really have a job, that explains why im."She paused looking down,"Homeless and alone,"She shook her head and looked at him smiling slightly,"So what exactly do you do."She asked curiously.

Edited by pinkiepartypie

@@pinkiepartypie,

"You ain't homeless anymore..." Thunder said as he opened the door to his house. "Welcome to your new home, at my place." Thunder said happily as he let Melody walk in. No matter what, he would be as kind as he could to Melody so that she wouldn't be insane anymore.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

"You ain't homeless anymore..." Thunder said as he opened the door to his house. "Welcome to your new home, at my place." Thunder said happily as he let Melody walk in. No matter what, he would be as kind as he could to Melody so that she wouldn't be insane anymore.

She walked in and looked around her eyes going wide when he said that,"You mean it, I can, really, this is wonderful thank you."She smiled at him, hugging him tightly."Thank you so much, his is just perfect."She said smiling wide.She looked around once again amazed by the house.

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder hugged Melody back. "No problem." He said as he went to the kitchen. "Hungry? I can fix you something." Thunder stated as he took out some bread and started to fix some sandwiches. He put them in the microwave and waited for them to warm. He then poured some fruit juice into a cup.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

Thunder hugged Melody back. "No problem." He said as he went to the kitchen. "Hungry? I can fix you something." Thunder stated as he took out some bread and started to fix some sandwiches. He put them in the microwave and waited for them to warm. He then poured some fruit juice into a cup.

Melody was slightly shocked,"Oh, um yes thank you."She said walking around alittle.Zhe began to hum a toon she would sing to herself when she was alone.She smiled looking around more,"I think ill like it here but, wont people think its weird I have a horn, not that I dont want to lose my magic, you know just differe t I guess."She smiled brightly as she thought of being different.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Well...you're not an alicorn, but what they call a "pegacorn". It's a unicorn with wings. Alicorn is a more royal term." Thunder stated as he continued to fix the sandwiches for Melody. "Besides, getting to Alicorn status is not easy." Thunder added as he gave the fruit juice to Melody. 

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Well...you're not an alicorn, but what they call a "pegacorn". It's a unicorn with wings. Alicorn is a more royal term." Thunder stated as he continued to fix the sandwiches for Melody. "Besides, getting to Alicorn status is not easy." Thunder added as he gave the fruit juice to Melody.

She nodded,"Thanks, for letting me know that, it is pretty cool being able to have wings and magic, yef still be the same you with no royal duties."She smiled as he handed her some juice.She took a sip and sighed happily.looking outside, seeing the beautiful places, it still wows me, irs so beautiful up here."She smiled, taking another sip

@@pinkiepartypie,

"It totally is...one of these days I'm gonna take you on a flight all around Equestria. It's awesome to see everything from above." Thunder stated as he finished the sandwiches and put them on the table. He then put one on Melody's empty plate. He then put one on his plate.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

"It totally is...one of these days I'm gonna take you on a flight all around Equestria. It's awesome to see everything from above." Thunder stated as he finished the sandwiches and put them on the table. He then put one on Melody's empty plate. He then put one on his plate.

She smiled at him,"Wow a fly over Equestria that sounds amazing.I bet its even cool no better than cool overthe citys."She said half paying attention to anything.She was snapped back when she saw a sandwhich on her plate . She took a bite and looked st him,"This is great."She smiled taking another bite.

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Glad you like it." Thunder said as he bit into his sandwich. "Someday, we will take a flight over Equestria." Thunder stated as he took another bite from his sandwich. Even though he was helping this mare, Thunder was slowly starting to get attracted to her, but he kept that to himself.  

@@pinkiepartypie,

"Glad you like it." Thunder said as he bit into his sandwich. "Someday, we will take a flight over Equestria." Thunder stated as he took another bite from his sandwich. Even though he was helping this mare, Thunder was slowly starting to get attracted to her, but he kept that to himself.

she took the sandwhich with her to the window for a quick look.Her cutiemark shown brightly under the moon.The cresent moon with a music note was placed on her flank, she turned back around and came back,"I think im gonna like it here."She smiled brightly at him