open R.O.O.M.A.T.E (SoL,Romance,Friendship) (RP)

LunaKitty R5

@@KitsuneSoul108@@KitsuneSoul108,

Crowbar then picked up the beer soaked blanket and ran to the washroom and got to work cleaning it. After docktering it up he then put it into the washer and set it to gentle. He then walked back into the room. "The blanket's gonna be fine. When it's done washing you'll just have to dry it lightly and then leave it out to hang dry. And then it should be good as new."

She smiled at Crowbar "Thanks your a good friend!" Her eyes began to grow heavy though. She yawned and continued holding the ice pack to her face. She started to fall asleep. After about a minute she was asleep.

(Yeah It's fine! I bleached it! It's coming out! Woot woot! Atleast my mom won't kill me!)

@@LunaKitty R5,

Crowbar's eye twitched a little when she said friend. But he didn't let it bother him. He then scooped her up and took her to her room. When he got there he lied her on her bed and pulled the blanket over her. Before he turned around and left, he gave her a light kiss on the cheek. As he walked out her room he closed the door behind him. 

(edited)

@@KitsuneSoul108@@KitsuneSoul108,

Crowbar then picked up the beer soaked blanket and ran to the washroom and got to work cleaning it. After docktering it up he then put it into the washer and set it to gentle. He then walked back into the room. "The blanket's gonna be fine. When it's done washing you'll just have to dry it lightly and then leave it out to hang dry. And then it should be good as new."

She smiled at Crowbar "Thanks your a good friend!" Her eyes began to grow heavy though. She yawned and continued holding the ice pack to her face. She started to fall asleep. After about a minute she was asleep.

(Yeah It's fine! I bleached it! It's coming out! Woot woot! Atleast my mom won't kill me!)

Kit realised he probably wouldnt get to speak to Electro,especially since she fell asleep. He quickly wrote a note ,went to her room,and slipped the note under her arm,in such a way that crowbar couldnt see it. He then turned to him and said "Look,you might not like me,but that was a good move,so ill thank you as well. But i think we should all get some sleep huh?"

Kit smiled and was about to trot out of the door. He smiled at Electro,and then went to his room to sleep. The note read:

'Electro,when you next have a chance,can you please come see me?

((Should we skip to the next day?))

Edited by KitsuneSoul108

ocsig2_zps89dc5fbe.jpgThank you PinkieShyFlutterPie :DMy OC in the roleplayKit (Alias: KitsuneSoul) - Characters - Roleplay Characters - MLP Forums<p>

Mirror Image walks into the living room, clearly annoyed "stop fighting yu morons, damn, are you all braindead? Ponies were sleeping and here yall are getting drunk and shouting damn, so help me if it doesnt stop, i will get involved, and i know some useful spells to end a fight" he says menacingly

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

Crowbar watch Kit leave. When he was out of sight he lets out a sigh and picked up his crowbar and chain and head for the door. When he made it this time he locked it behind him and head back to his house. After hanging his chain and crowbar he took off his sunglasses and blinked a few times. He then walked over to his couch and flopped on it, falling asleep only after a few minutes.

Kit realised he probably wouldnt get to speak to Electro,especially since she fell asleep. He quickly wrote a note ,went to her room,and slipped the note under her arm,in such a way that crowbar couldnt see it. He then turned to him and said "Look,you might not like me,but that was a good move,so ill thank you as well. But i think we should all get some sleep huh?"

Kit smiled and was about to trot out of the door. He smiled at Electro,and then went to his room to sleep. The note read:

'Electro,when you next have a chance,can you please come see me?

((Should we skip to the next day?))

(Yes we should! And i've gotta take a shower! I feel all icky cleaning up cat puke :\ So just pretend that she is sleeping!)

Electro snored in her bed.

(SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM)

((I'm at church don't expect me to respond too much))

Gear got the text from Kit (Text: Is it something involving a large fight? I heard some nasty stuff, a rug and a blow. So what exactly do you want me to do?) Gear responded, he was very curious as to what he might want.

Seven, The most lucky number, that is my sign, that is sigil.

Riley sat in Anala's room, waiting for her to come to.

She woke up. "Urgh... what happened?" she murmured.

"We got pretty hammered," said Riley. "And now Electro is mad at us for ruining her blanket."

"But I have an idea. When she's out of the apartment, we'll set up an apology party."

"That... sounds like it could work."

OCs: RileyAnala

(edited)

(Yes we should! And i've gotta take a shower! I feel all icky cleaning up cat puke :\ So just pretend that she is sleeping!)

Electro snored in her bed.

(SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM)

((Lol ok))

-2nd day-

Kit woke up,and quickly realised it was his birthday. He would finally turn 19,and he laughed slightly. He then thought

"Yay,today is my birthday,first i get to party, then i get to hang out with Electro 1 on 1. Who knows? I might even be able to form a band"

he was quite excited,and got gears text. He responded with

["The problem was solved,but i was wondering if you could help me with Electro. Also,this crowbar guy was talking to her,but she called him a friend,i think he might be a tiny bit upset"]

((If i dont message for a while,i have probably gone to sleep. Its close to 1am where i am))

Edited by KitsuneSoul108

ocsig2_zps89dc5fbe.jpgThank you PinkieShyFlutterPie :DMy OC in the roleplayKit (Alias: KitsuneSoul) - Characters - Roleplay Characters - MLP Forums<p>

((I'm going to have him wake up the same way I did))

Blaze woke out out side laying on the soft grass of the ground before smiling. "Looks like I fell asleep outside again..." Blaze said as he yawned and got up. "Laying on the ground however is not so comfortable" Blaze Wing added before walking back up to the house before knocking on the door.

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

(I'm back)

((Ok, I have an idea, I'll disguise as some pony and go on a date with him, then that will create a strong love for him, give me dinner, make him less depressed, and you can go on a date not worrying about a thing, problem solved.) Gear thought that he had a golden plan.

(I'm back)

((Ok, I have an idea, I'll disguise as some pony and go on a date with him, then that will create a strong love for him, give me dinner, make him less depressed, and you can go on a date not worrying about a thing, problem solved.) Gear thought that he had a golden plan.

Kit thought about it,and then he texted back

[i think all he needs is to party,which we can do tonight :) after all,its my B-day, and im thinking of having an amazing party,your invited by the way :D ]

He then sauntered over to his bass,cranked up the volume a little more and began to play. He ended up playing so hard that the bandages ripped and his hooves started bleeding again.he put down the bass and sighed. when he started walking to bandage his hooves again,he tripped on the lead, hit the side of the countertop,and knocked himself out,causing a Thud sound on the ground

Gear heard Kit's bass playing loudly, so he assumed that he didn't want to talk, "That sucks," Gear said to himself. "My magic was starting to deplete, it's too bad that I can't drain the energy they have for me directly, I'll just have to go through with my plan tomorrow."