Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dawn of the Nightfury (RP)

Drago Ryder

@@Moonbacon,@,

While Zen accepted they're help, he did have his pride and didn't want to appear so weak that he couldn't at least walk by himself. He tried to walk forward with his very noticeable limp, falling and letting out a pained roar, only to get up and try again. A pitiful display if anyone ever saw one. "I...cannot walk." He finally said. "I...need help."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Orion rolled his eyes and helped Zen stand up. "Try not to put to much pressure on your injured leg. It would be easier if you can walk on your hind legs." He said.

Clayton nodded slightly and began to walk back to the village. "We should take him back to the old arena." He said. "We can tend to his wounds there."

Edited by Dire Miralis

@,@@Moonbacon,

With Orion's help, Zen got back up to his feet and started following Clayton, albeit slower than normal.  He noticed that they were headed towards a village 'probably where they all live' he thought. The storm was fast approaching now, and the clouds loomed overhead. "That...does not look good."

Within the confines of the storm, a dragon struggled to fly as it was battered by the wind and rain. The dragon tried to push through the storm, but its efforts were proven to have been in vain when a particularly strong gust of wind blew the dragon into one of the towering stone pillars off the coast of Equestria. The dragon roared in pain, as its body was forcibly dragged against the rough surface. A few scales had been painfully ripped off, and the dragon fell into the ocean due to the shear pain in its wings.

( time skips to 6 in the morning)

Tempest sighed as he woke up and watched Gale sleep. He then walked outside and simply stared out towards the ocean. He knew no one would normally be up this early, so he was left to only his thoughts.

@@,

Tenebra slept near Zen in the old arena Ruby had bandaged Zens broke wings Tenebra slept near him to ensure he doesn't attacked by another dragon and also make sure he doesn't try anything funny.

@

Ruby was up rather early today she usually gets up around 7 in the morning but guess today was diffirent she walked outside for some fresh air then noticed Tempest in the distance she ran up to him "morning Tempest i see you were also up early " she said.

@@Moonbacon,

Zen woke up and saw Tenebra next to him, still sleeping. It was a weird feeling, having another keep him company, even though he knew she was just keeping a eye on him. He sat up on his hind-legs and gently nudged her with his good claw. "Tenebra, It is morning." He said simply. 

Tempest glanced at Ruby and smiled slightly. "Yeah, I usually get up early to watch the sunrise. It also gives me time to clear my thoughts." He said. The teen then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It seems like ever since the whole Red Death incident that I've had less and less time to myself and with Gale. If it isn't the chief trying to train me to be her successor, it's the other villagers dragging me off to some random part of the island to help them train a specific dragon. Not that I regret killing Jourmador, or anything."

Clayton sighed as he woke up. He knew that it was still fairly early and wasn't exactly eager to walk out just yet. "I wonder what the others are up to? They're probably still asleep." He thought to himself. The teen then turned his thoughts to Ruby and sighed. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he was afraid that it would make their friendship, along with the one they shared with Tempest, awkward. "Why can't I make up my mind." He thought.

Tempest glanced at Ruby and smiled slightly. "Yeah, I usually get up early to watch the sunrise. It also gives me time to clear my thoughts." He said. The teen then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It seems like ever since the whole Red Death incident that I've had less and less time to myself and with Gale. If it isn't the chief trying to train me to be her successor, it's the other villagers dragging me off to some random part of the island to help them train a specific dragon. Not that I regret killing Jourmador, or anything.""

"You know this place really needs some kind of teachers to teach people how to train specific dragons i'm good with dragons the villagers never ask me for help really maybe you should tell them that your gonna go on a break for a few days and wont be people to help them. Speaking of dragons we found a injured Crystal dragon last night he or she is at the old arena at the moment also i wonder what happened to that hidden den when we used to hide out dragons in maybe its still there?" Ruby said.

(edited)

Tempest nodded slightly and sighed. "I'll talk to the chief about it." He said. The teen was slightly surprised at the news of a crystal dragon and smiled. "I can't wait to meet him. As for the hidden cove, everything should still be where we left it. Why do you ask?"

A black mass washed up onto the shore and groaned as he woke up. "Bloody storm." He thought to himself. The dragon then stretched and found only a few scratches on his chest. "At least I can still fly if this plan doesn't work."

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

@

"Well since it's been dormant for a while wouldn't you think another dragon would have made a nest or something in there?" she said as she looked towards the ocean she was silent for a bit before saying "hey i think there's that black thing that's probably a dragon at shore Tempest it might be hurt" .

@@Moonbacon,

Zen woke up and saw Tenebra next to him, still sleeping. It was a weird feeling, having another keep him company, even though he knew she was just keeping a eye on him. He sat up on his hind-legs and gently nudged her with his good claw. "Tenebra, It is morning." He said simply. 

"Nightfury's are usually nocturnal ya know Zen" she said as she opened her eyes and yawned.

(edited)

Tempest noticed the dragon and nodded. "Come on." He said, before running towards the beach.

Gale sighed as she woke up and noticed that Tempest wasn't in his bed. "I wonder where he could be?" She thought, as she walked through the house. The dragoness wasn't able to find her friend and walked outside from the back of the house.

Nero noticed two humans running towards him, and growled in approval. "Looks like I'm in the right place." He thought.

(Speaking of Night Furies: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neroth-nero-for-short-r6814 . He's going to cause many problems later on.)

Tempest noticed the dragon and nodded. "Come on." He said, before running towards the beach.

Gale sighed as she woke up and noticed that Tempest wasn't in his bed. "I wonder where he could be?" She thought, as she walked through the house. The dragoness wasn't able to find her friend and walked outside from the back of the house.

Nero noticed two humans running towards him, and growled in approval. "Looks like I'm in the right place." He thought.

(Speaking of Night Furies: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/neroth-nero-for-short-r6814 . He's going to cause many problems later on.)

"What do you think happened do it? my guess it got injured in the storm and i think it's a nightfury are Nightfury's like becoming more common now or something " Ruby said.

(i'm gonna guess he's gonna be flirting with Tenebra and or Gale? judging by his character profile seems like it)

(edited)

(Exactly)

Tempest was slightly surprised and tried to clear his thoughts. "I don't know. We only have three right now." He said, as he walked onto the sand. The teen then dropped his swords and began to slowly walk towards Neroth.

The dragon noticed the human coming closer, and growled slightly. He had to put on a act to make this seem real. "Don't come any closer." He said.

"I'm not going to hurt you and neither will anyone on this island," Tempest said. "And before you ask, yes I can understand you."

Nero seemed to ease up slightly and smirked. "So, you must be Tempest. A few dragons from around here told me about you, so I decided to come investigate."

(Exactly)

Tempest was slightly surprised and tried to clear his thoughts. "I don't know. We only have three right now." He said, as he walked onto the sand. The teen then dropped his swords and began to slowly walk towards Neroth.

The dragon noticed the human coming closer, and growled slightly. He had to put on a act to make this seem real. "Don't come any closer." He said.

"I'm not going to hurt you and neither will anyone on this island," Tempest said. "And before you ask, yes I can understand you."

Nero seemed to ease up slightly and smirked. "So, you must be Tempest. A few dragons from around here told me about you, so I decided to come investigate."

"Man i wish i can under stand dragons it must be a really convinient ability so what is he saying Tempest " Ruby said as she slowly approaches Nero "but hey a new Nightfury is pretty cool at least we know Gale and Tenebra aren't the last ones". she still looking at Nero.

@@Moonbacon,

"That explains why you slept through the night." Zen said sarcastically. He moved toward the door and looked out to the sky. 'I've spent too much time out of the sun.' He thought to himself as he stepped out into the sunlight. He immediately felt a lot better, as shown by his now light blue crystal color as he sun bathed. "You're wasting daylight in there. I'm injured and still moving. Come on out." He said to Tenebra jokingly.

(edited)

Tempest smirked slightly and glanced at Ruby. "Apparently he heard about me from a few dragons." He said. "He also wants to stay here. Don't know where he'll live, but I'm sure we can figure something out."

Nero smiled within his mind. "Looks like I'm not the only Night Fury here." He thought. "This could be tricky, but I may be able to use at least one of them." The Night Fury then cleared his thoughts. "By the way, my name is Nero." He said, along with writing his name in the sand so Ruby could understand.

@,

"Oh i see hmm nice to meet you Nero also hopefully Tenebra doesn't get too agreessive towards you Nero also where did you come from exactly? " Ruby asked curiously.

@,

Tenebra yawned and went under the sun stretching her wings and purposely placing a wing above Zen which blocked the sunlight "i wonder what are the others doing probably asleep its quite early".

Clayton sighed as he walked out of his house and glanced at Orion. "Why don't you go check on the others. I'll go find Tempest and Ruby." He said. The teen then walked towards the beach, thinking that was the beset place to start.

Orion rolled his eyes and walked towards the old arena. It wasn't long before he saw Temebra and Zen. "Hey, how are you holding up?" He asked, glancing at the crystal dragon.

@,@@Moonbacon,

"I'm doing fine." Zen said to Orion as he swatted Tenebra's wing away playfully. "Thank you, both of you. I don't know what I would have done if you and those humans didn't come by." He then tried to stretch his wings and flinched when his bad wing moved. "I will need to stay in the sun for a while to heal. I can already feel it working." He let out a deep breath, multicolored flames coming out of his maw. 

Nero thought for a second, before deciding to give them the better half of his story. "My parents were killed by humans about ten years ago. I've been traveling on my own ever since." He said and wrote in the sand.

Tempest sighed as he looked at the sand. He knew what it felt like to lose one's family, but kept his anger down.

Gale walked around a bit when she noticed Clayton head towards the beach. "I might as well follow him." She said.

@

"I swear almost every dragon we meet has their parents killed or something this kind of thing is becoming a bit cliche said someone who never lost a parent yet and probably sounding like a ignorant jerk sorry ". Ruby said.

@, @,

"Well seems like the others are at the beach and theres plenty of sunlight for you at the beach  " she said looking towards the ocean.

Nero nodded and sighed. "It's ok, I don't really think of my parents that much." He wrote. "I doubt that's a good thing, but I won't forget them."

Tempest didn't say anything, only thinking about what Ruby had said. "I know she didn't mean it, but..." He thought, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He then turned his attention back to the others.

When Clayton reached the beach, he noticed that Ruby and Tempest were already there. He then noticed Nero and was surprised. "Hey guys. I see you found another Night Fury." He said, walking towards the three.

Orion nodded. "I wonder what they're up to? Knowing them, they probably got themselves into trouble." He thought to himself.

(edited)

@@Moonbacon,@,

"Well then let's go to the beach and see them." Zen said. He still had a limp, but a good night's sleep really helped him out, and the sun was doing wonders for him too.

Ignore this ignore this  Ignore this ignore this Ignore this ignore this Ignore this ignore this Ignore this ignore this

Edited by Lord Megatron