Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dawn of the Nightfury (RP)

Drago Ryder

@, @,  @,  

Tenebra nodded and flied towards the ocean only for another nightfury named Nero it seems to be seen by her and this one is male she growled as she landed pretty right next to him in a not friendly possition "where did this guy come from?" she said.

Ruby surprised by Tenebra suddenly landing from the sky "hey Tenebra don't he's not here for trouble i hope" Ruby said but Tenebra ignored her.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, @, @@Moonbacon,

Zen followed after Tenebra on foot. 'I really do hate being grounded like this.' He thought. Regardless of what kind of dragon it is, a downed dragon is a dead dragon, and Zen knew it. 'The sooner I can get back on the sky, the better.'

Zen soon came to the shoreline and saw Tenebra acting hostile toward...another Night Fury? 'Not as endangered as I thought I suppose.' He thought as he looked at the newcomer. 'He seems a little worse for wear.' Zen also noticed that the newcomer wasn't making any aggressive moves. With that information, he walked up to Tenebra and laid his claw on her shoulder, "Tenebra, please calm down." He said calmly.

"I was caught in the storm last night and I washed up here." Nero said, glancing at Tenebra. "I've been traveling for the past few years."

When Gale got to the beach, she noticed that almost everyone was there, with the inclusion of another Night Fury and a crystal dragon. She silently walked over and stood next to Tempest. She wasn't comfortable with the two new dragons.

Tempest noticed Zen. "That must be the crystal dragon Clayton and Ruby found last night." He thought to himself, as he noticed Gale.

@@

Tenebra gave Nero a stern glare before backing away a few steps not saying anything.

Ruby sighed "at least this didn't end in a fight so Nero are you hurt or something or your just laying there on the sand? not trying to be rude or anything just curious 

(Sorry for the late response. I had band camp until six.)

Nero shrugged slightly as he noticed Gale. He then smiled slightly, hoping to ease her mind. "So, is there anywhere I could stay?" He asked and wrote so that Ruby and Clayton could understand. "If not,  could always live on one of the other islands."

Tempest sighed slightly, and thought for a second. "Another Night Fury wouldn't be to bad." He thought to himself. "I may have to let the others decide, though.

Clayton glanced at Nero, and shrugged. "To be honest, I don't really care." He said, before turning his attention towards the others.

Orion simply rolled his eyes, and stood next to his rider. "That decision is mostly up to the humans." He said in a nonchalant tone. "The others may be a bit wary of you, but that shouldn't be a problem."

When Tenebra calmed down, Zen stood off to the side and elected to simply observe the newcomer. 'I typically don't judge, but he seems a bit...off.' He thought to himself. 'Might be due to his crash.'

@@Moonbacon

He then turned toward Tenebra, "What do you think of him?" iiiii

@, @, @

"Hmm honestly i think you should live in one of the other islands for now and regularly visit us here so the other dragons can become comfortable with you around." Rwby said.

"He seems like trouble i don't like him" Tenebra whispered to Zen "i'l take Ruby's advice if i were you" Tenebra said to Nero.

Gale was slightly surprised when Nero smirked at her, and felt a bit uneasy. She then cleared her thoughts and simply watched the others talk.

Nero nodded slightly and shrugged. "Very well then. I bid all of you adieu for now." He said with a slight bow. With that, the Night Fury flew into the air and towards one of the other islands. His plan would take time to pull through, but he was a patient dragon.

Dire Miralis was slightly surprised by how easily Nero went along with Tenebra's idea. "That was a bit easy." He said. "I was expecting him to put up a fight." The dragon then shrugged slightly.

Clayton sighed and shook his head. He then turned his attention back to the others. "So, what do all of you want to do?" He asked.

Zen watched the new Nightfury fly off, "Never a dull moment around here." He said. He then thought about this new dragon. There was something in his eyes, something that Zen couldn't quite place. 'Strange, and i'm normally so good at reading emotions.' He thought. He then decided that thinking too hard on the matter would prove fruitless, choosing to instead focus on what he would do for the rest of the day. 

Before Tempest could respond, a large dragon with white and yellow scales grabbed Tempest by the shoulders and carried him into the air and towards the village. "You have got to be kidding me. What could she possibly want me to do this time." He thought.

Gale sighed as she watched Tempest. "Well, that happened." She thought to herself, feeling slightly depressed at the thought of not being able to spend time with her rider and friend.

@ @

Clayton simply watched as Tempest was carried away. "Well, that happened." He said, before glancing at Zen. "I suppose you might as well find a place to call your home here." The teen then gave a small smirk as he turned his attention to Ruby and Tenebra. "I guess that leaves the two of us and the dragons."

Orion rolled his eyes and simply flew in the direction Nero took. He was a bit to curious about the new dragon and wanted to have a... private conversation with him about how things worked around Equestria.

Edited by Dire Miralis

Tempest was roughly dropped onto the floor of the chief's house after a few minutes of flight and the teen turned his attention to the character sitting in a chair in front of the fireplace. "Was that really necessary?" He asked, a slight twinge of contempt in his voice.

The chief glanced at Tempest and simply smirked. "How else would I get your attention." She said. "Anyway, we have a few new orders for saddles and one of the younger boys wants you to help him train a Nadder."

Tempest sighed slightly and pinched the bridge of his nose. He then thought back to what Ruby had said to him. "I need a day off."

"A chief doesn't get a day off. They make sure that those that follow them are content." With that, Celestia dragged Tempest to the forge for the day's work.

Nero sighed as he landed on one of the smaller islands near Equestria. "This is a good a place as any." He thought, as he walked through the small forest. "I doubt any of them suspect my intentions may be false, and that will be what'll destroy them. I could use the younger Night Fury as well." The dragon then smirked slightly.

@

Orion followed Nero's scent to the island he had landed on and simply glided to a halt behind the new Nightfury. ''I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I swear I will end you if you hurt my friends." He growled. The dragon then seemed to calm down slightly and looked around. "So, this is where you're going to stay. There's a cave nearby, so you should be able to sleep there."

@,@, @,  

(Sorry for not posting for a while guys)

Tenebra sighed and approached Zen "Well glad's that's over ugh i hate that guy something about him doesn't seem right at all" 

Ruby looked at Clayton and sighed "Ugh i really need to learn how to control Tenebra better she doesn't listen to my commands sometimes and i don't want her to get in trouble because of that".

Nero could hear some rustling bushes nearby and he could see a small black figure walking around.

Nero glanced at Orion and simply rolled his eyes. "You have nothing,to fear from me." He said. "Thank you for the information, though." The Nightfury then heard a slight noise coming from the nearby bushes and saw what looked like a baby version of Orion walking around. "Hello, young one." He said, as he approached the new dragon.

@,

The baby dragon seemingly went into a agreesive possition Nero could notice it only had two legs and two wings clearly a baby wyvern it had bright red eyes and black spiky scales.it opened its mouth and fired a few fireballs at Nero and of course it didn't do anything.

(The baby dragons appearance http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa387/HenaraDrathmir/baby_alduin_by_ms_dovahkiin-d4m3gzt.jpg )

Edited by Moonbacon

@@Moonbacon,

"I agree, there's something off about him." Zen said simply as Tenebra approached him. This new dragon was shady, and he would know, being an empath due to his species. "But everyone deserves a chance, just remember that." 

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nero tilted his head in curiosity and simply shrugged. "Well, that was pointless." He said, before walking away. The Nightfury didn't want to interact with a new dragon.

Tempest sighed as he watched a young boy who was no older 10 try to tame a Nadder. He was honestly glad the dragon didn't kill the boy yet, but that was probably because Tempest was there. "Remember, take the tail from the top and smooth the highly venomous spines." He could tell the new rider was stressed and he knew he wasn't doing anything to help, but he didn't really care.

Clayton shrugged slightly. "It could just be simple instincts, and you can't really take those out of a dragon." He said. "Nightfuries are probably just territorial."

Orion sighed as he watched the baby dragon. "Do you mind if I ask where your parents are, little one?" He asked. The dragon had a curious tone in his voice.

Tempest sighed as he exited the forest. It had taken a while, but the kid finally trained a Nadder. A few thoughts entered the teens mind, mostly about how he had been feeling used for the past few years and how it seemed like nothing was going to change. He wouldn't be able to go on flights with Gale. He would barely have any time with his friends, not that he didn't already feel like a third wheel, and he would barely have any time to simply be alone with himself. "Is all of this worth it?" He thought, immediately pushing the notion to the back of his head.

@,  @,

The baby dragon simply looked at Orion with it's head tilted most likely does not know how to talk yet but seemingly understands him.

Ruby sighed "yea your right Tenebra probably wasn't territorial towards Gale since she is her daughter"

@,

"But lets make sure he doesn't try anything especially when he's around Gale i don't want her near him at all" Tenebra said.

Clayton nodded slightly and looked out towards the ocean. "It still makes you wonder how many Night Furies there actually are, though." He said. The teen then shrugged and noticed that Orion had left, along with the sun rising to almost mid day. "So, do you want to get something to eat?'

The dragon thought for a few moments, before realizing that this child's parents had most likely been killed or abandoned him. "You know, I have a few friends who would love to meet you, and they would no doubt give you a safe home." He said. With that, Clayton lowered his wing so that the baby could climb on if he wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Gale simply watched as her mother talked with Zen and rolled her eyes. "I can take care of myself." She thought to herself as she walked towards the village.

Tempest sighed as he sat within the walls of his house. "Why is it that she had to pick me. I'm no leader. Five years ago, I was barely comfortable out of my home and now they expect me to become some great chief." He thought. The teen then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had slowly come to despise the people in the village and now that there was a new night fury, Gale would probably have no time to spend with him. "Why is this so bloody complicated?" A plan formulated within Tempest's mind and he would be long gone before anyone found out, should his plan go accordingly.