Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dawn of the Nightfury (RP)

Drago Ryder

@@Moonbacon,

Zen watched Gale leave toward the village and turned back toward Tenebra, "I don't think she appreciates your concern." He said calmly, "But you're her mother so I'll keep my opinions to myself." In truth, he thought Gale should know what is best for herself by now and should accept the rewards or consequences of her actions. If she tried to make nice with the new Nightfury, It was on her.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempest sighed as he watched the sun rise and stood. "I might as well get things ready for tonight." He said, as he walked outside and quietly snuck into the forest. He doubted any of the dragons would help, not that he would really need it unless the winds were against him. As he walked deeper into the uncharted forest, his thoughts began to where his life had gone and to his friends. "They'll probably just forget about me. I bet they won't even notice I'm gone."

Orion sighed as he simply scopped the baby onto his head and flew into the air, heading back to the island. "I just hope that Nero doesn't try anything. Tempest would kill him." He thought to himself, sighing slightly, before turning his attention back to the baby. "I'm sorry, little one, but time is of the essence."

Clayton sighed as he watched out towards the ocean. "Strange things are occurring. I wonder if Tempest'll be ok." He thought, as he headed for the village.

Tempest exited the forest and made his way towards the beach. He had a boat hidden within a small cove that was generally protected from storms and wind. "It seems so long since I secretly built this, and now I'm going to put it to good use." He thought.

Nero sighed as he watched the sky and decided to head back to the village. "I might as well earn their trust." He thought. He knew the older night fury would be a problem, but maybe he could get her off his back.

• 4 weeks later...

Orion noticed Tempest on the beach and was slightly curious. "What is he up to." He thought, as he landed on the cold sand behind Tempest. " I assume the others know of what you are planning?" He asked. The dragon was slightly annoyed, but he would let the teen explain himself.

Tempest noticed Orion land behind him and sighed. "I already said this to Ruby, but I don't think there is anything for me here anymore. Before all of this, no one wanted anything to with me and now... They want me to become chief." The teen then felt a dark anger build inside him. "I don't know what to do. I'm so confised and I feel like I'm losing my friends, and that includes you."

Orion nodded slightly in understanding and sighed. "Tempest, I know you're confused and don't get to spend as much time with us as you want, but you still have to accept the fact that they admire you for what you did." He said. "You're the one that killed Jourmador and brought peace. It's only logical that you become the next chief."

Tempest tightened his fists in anger and glared at Orion. "I know what I did, and that's the thing. They don't like me for who I am, but rather what I did." He growled. " i never asked for this to be forced on me. All I ever wanted was to have peace." The teen then sighed and shook his head, before walking away. "I'll see what happens, but I don't know what I'll do."

Gale noticed Clayton on the beach and sat next to him.

(If anyone is interested, here's the sign up thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/104058-dawn-of-the-nightfury-planning-and-ooc-thread/page-1)

Edited by Majestic Nightfury

Clayton glanced at the dragoness and smiled slightly. "I wish I could understand you like Tempest." He said. "I guess I can kinda tell what Orion is thinking, so that's something." The teen then laughed slightly and sighed.

Orion didn't say anything as Tempest walked away and shook his head. "It's your decision."