Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request If you make me a signature I'll draw you a pony

Captain Crow

I don't know if this really counts as a request since I'm offering a drawing but oh well. As the title says, I'm looking for a signature and will draw you a pony of your choice (OC or not). It will be drawn in the style of my tag. (Also I really suck at drawing Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie so be aware if you want me to draw them :P )               

As for the actual signature, I'd like it to have my name and include either Scootaloo, Daring Do, Vinyl Scratch, or my OC Ink Blot (I'll add a picture).

Thank you!

(Also, here's ink blot)

f337f609414c9a34078b2ad88ebd4fda.png                                                                                                                                         

(I'm really sorry for the hugeness. Once I figure out how I'll put it in spoilers)                                                

Background colors, any other words, phrases, etc. you want in it? Or just a pony and your name?

(note: not saying I'll do it, but I might. Not sure how my time is right now).

Background colors, any other words, phrases, etc. you want in it? Or just a pony and your name?

(note: not saying I'll do it, but I might. Not sure how my time is right now).

Grays, blues, purples and greens would be nice C: Or just colors that are in/ go well with the pony's color scheme. No phrases or anything like that

Oh! Oh! I'll do it! Pick me! Pick me!

*Goes to GIMP*

WAIT! I'm back. Can I have more details on this OC? Like backstory and stuff? It'd be nice, then I can generate some ideas

Sure! She's kind of snarky and sarcastic, and her talent is in writing. 

I can link you to her page as well!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ink-blot-r6840

Hello, Captain crow hope like your signature oc name art of mine for your pony INKBLOT enjoy got it done today !

I really like this, but I'm not sure I can use it as a signature because of the size. Signatures have to be 600x100 or smaller  :(

Do you like this? I can change it if you like. 

img-2879287-1-hUnMRjA.jpg

I'm quite good at making signatures, but I can't draw.

I'll be right back with something.

Alright, so I made something. I hope it's good.

attachicon.gifvinyl signature.png

I really like both of these!  :lol: Which ponies would you like me to draw for you guys in return for these?

(edited)

I really like this, but I'm not sure I can use it as a signature because of the size. Signatures have to be 600x100 or smaller  :(

I really like both of these!  :lol: Which ponies would you like me to draw for you guys in return for these?

I was wondering if I could get a drawing of my OC, Moonlit Ace?

Here's a picture.

post-27192-0-40124000-1406051736_thumb.png (His cutie mark isn't in this picture, but it sticks out of his wing)

This is his cutie mark.

post-27192-0-69820400-1406051443_thumb.png

I also made a 3D model of him for Source Filmmaker, but, inside the world of Source Flimmaker, he's a unicorn, not a pegasus.

post-27192-0-50576900-1406051611_thumb.png

That said, I'd like it if he was drawn as a pegasus, not a unicorn.

P.S. I have to update the SFM model to give him brown eyes, but I assure you, he has brown eyes.

Edited by Shadowking58