Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya

Bluehooves

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the forums on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I have a friend who hates bronies and thinks they are weird, childish and insane. I will admit I got a little curious from him ranting on how crazy they are and went to see what all the fuss was about. I went to youtube and searched the first episode of my little pony friendship is magic and after the first two episodes I put on the next episode..then the next...then the next.

Hey, I'm Aaron also known as BlueHooves and It's my first time joining a forum or doing anything involving the MLP fandom at all.  I am just a just a random stranger who is a fan of colorful talking ponies. When I'm

not watching My Little Pony I usually put on an episode of Doctor Who, Star Trek, or a favorite Anime series.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@ FaceWham Pawned.

Hello and Thanks!I know I will. No I didn't know but I do now. I'm also the oldest.

@ Terminus.

Thanks, I'm happy to be here and I know I will enjoy the site! My friend gave me some crap for the first few weeks but after a while he just accept it. So it's fine.

Edited by Bluehooves

Welcome to the forum mate :)

Im sure you'll enjoy your time here amongst us. We have something for everyone here, well...almost everyone :P
If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM

Same applies if you just want to talk.

Have fun man~

@ Dawn Rider

Thanks! Like I said to Terminus and FaceWham Pwned I will enjoy my time here cause there are people like yourself who are just friendly and welcoming.

Thanks for the offer,  I probably won't need help but if I do I'll remember to do that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. We can always use another Twilight fan. Hope you have a great time here and make lots of new friends. :D

Edited by Frostgage

@ Frostgage

Thanks, I feel welcomed! I know I will have a good time here and I am sure I will make a lot of new friends.

Nice to meet a fellow twilight fan!  :P

• Brohoof 1

@ Sweetie Drops

Hi and thanks.

And that bit about you not being special  doesn't matter. What does matter is you took the time  to welcome me! I am no John De Lancie or Lauren Faust! Just some guy from Ireland..  Thank you.

@ Thunder-Wing.

thanks. It's also a pleasure meeting you too and I know I will.

@ Desert Guardian.

Hi there, I am sure you will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late reply guys I had to be in work by 9 and I just got home a few minutes ago. It's 07:56 in the morning and I am tired so I'm going to sleep. Night everybody.