Read this for a hug.

Snuggle Fiend

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Yay! You're still reading this! Have another hug, you deserve it. *Hug*. Physics is my thing mostly, (sub)atomic, theoretical, and cosmological. I'm always open to conversation, provided I'm online obviously. I'm not really into roleplay or anything like that, but I have an OC (Quantum Pulsar, Unicorn). Well, that's it then. Feel free to add me. /)^-^(\ 

Edited by TheBronyGenius

Hello and welcome! And a physics person eh? That is certainly a unique skill around here lol, perhaps you will run into some of the mathematics majors we have floating around.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Is anoyone suprised that I am here? xD

*huugs* :DD Hi there and welcome to forums, I hope You will enjoy Your time here and if You are looking for friends - You just found one if You're willing to add me ;)

• Brohoof 1

Ah, yes! I would like nothing more than to add another fellow brony who indulges in the great objectivity of the sciences! More into the elements myself (organic chemistry and biochemistry, to be precise), but I have a close friend who aspires to, one day, become a physicist.

I'm fairly new around here myself, but I'm already having a great time on these forums! I'm sure you will too. Well, thanks for the hugs, and I hope to see you around sometime!

• Brohoof 1

I'm so happy to see another new brony who is interested in the more academic field. Its great to see so many different types of people gathering together around MLP.

Better still your favourite pony is Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1