Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi hi

Naomii

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend who used to come here a lot told me about it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: On a whim I decided to see what all the fuss was about :).

As you might have guessed my name is Naomii, (Yeah yeah I'm unoriginal :P). I'm 5"2' twiggy and more pale than milk. I'm shy and don't really have friends outside the internet, I watch anime like an addict and I love to chat to people online while I do so. 

I love writing stories, mostly creepy ones or horror ones that focus on the feelings more than not. As such I don't like showing people coz it just creeps them out and makes them stop talking to me, witch suuucks.

Time for the ugh stuff: I have stage 3 cancer in my right breast. But I have like a %70 win rate so I'm confident. Only reason I'm saying this is to explain if I'm talking to you and I just stop, it's because of the side effects.

I'm 16 turning 17 next year, June 11 1998. And... well I don't really know what else... I have tiny feet and hands. 

If you made it this far; Nice to meet you!

Naomii.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome @Naomii!

I really hope you enjoy yourself here. We have plenty to offer people of all different interests and Im positive you'll find something you love here ^^

Time for the ugh stuff: I have stage 3 cancer in my right breast. But I have like a %70 win rate so I'm confident. Only reason I'm saying this is to explain if I'm talking to you and I just stop, it's because of the side effects.

Im confident you will push through this. You sound like a really strong person.

If you need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM. Id be glad to help. The same goes if you just want to chat :)
Once again, welcome to the forum :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, I'm confident too! I mean %70 is a good chance!! It's awesome to meet you! And awesome to know the mods here are actually active. Unlike other forums :)

• Brohoof 1

Im only on like...12 hours a day. Not like I spend my entire life on the forum. *cough*
Seriously though, we try to be as active as possible. Me being Australian means Im on to cover the "night shift" so to speak.

What kind of Anime do you watch?

Welcome to the forums :)

It's truly inspiring to meet you.. I wish the absolute best of luck to you, dear.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Naomi, welcome to the forums. I happen to know what it's like to struggle with cancer - i had developed a Sarcoma-type when i was 18. It can be a little daunting at times, i know, but if you stay strong, you'll pull through :)

I'll be happy to read some of your materials, i don't get frightened very easily, so there's nothing to worry about there. Enjoy the forums, i sincerely hope you'll pull through. I'm rooting for you. :)

• Brohoof 1

What kind of Anime do you watch?

Mostly Naruto. But I've watched Corpse Party, HOTD, and I'm going to get into Witchblade when I have run out of Naruto.

• Brohoof 1