Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ideas to make mlp even better?

Buck Testa

So I recently took a dive and watched all of mlp for the first time. I loved it and I will be finding a way to follow future seasons. However there are plot holes and things that could be expanded to make the show even better.

Return of the changelings: I would love to see a return of the changelings as the episodes they were featured in were some of my favorite. however I would love one to be on the pony side, sort of like what happened to discord. Maybe a filly changeling or something.

Equestrian war: A plot involving all ponies banding against a common threat (like the changelings) would be amazing. It can deal with the moral conflicts that arises from war, each characters position on it (Rainbowdash being for fighting for her friends cause she is loyal, Fluttershy being against it because of fear). Plus Celestia has an army for a reason.

Expansion of non-pony races: Zebras and Griffins have been shown as sentient beings with their own culture that is intermingled with ponies. However they have not really been explored to any substantial degree. I would love an episode about why Zecora left her homeland or where griffins call their home. Also what are these creatures opinions on pony folk?

Tougher morals: so far the show dealt with light issues and dilemmas but the show would benefit from plots that are harder to answer. Especially for the Cmc so they can grow and mature.

giving more of a nod to fan content; Fan content is what drew me to mlp. I would love to see a stronger and slightly crazier Pinky Pie with deadpool level fourth wall breaking. Her sister Maud is phenomenally strong so it would not be a stretch to make her that way too. Also more references/ parodies of other things would be amazing.

Rainbowdash writing; I would love to see rainbowdash starting to write like her idol and go through the common problems found with new writers like lack of conflict for mary sue main character and what not.

What else would make the show even better? What do you want to see explored that they haven't yet?

Expansion of non-pony races: Zebras and Griffins have been shown as sentient beings with their own culture that is intermingled with ponies. However they have not really been explored to any substantial degree. I would love an episode about why Zecora left her homeland or where griffins call their home. Also what are these creatures opinions on pony folk?

This!!! I was going to say the same thing. I want to know more about Zecora really bad.

I want to see the Mane 6 visit a land where ponies are the minority. It would probably be really cool and eye-opening for them.

An interesting episode would be if one of the CMC were to get their cutie marks before the other. We already know the show isn't afraid to break the status quo, and it would make for a good moral that, in my opinion, young people need more of: don't let jealousy drive you to despise others.