Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anthro Derpy (Work in Progress)

Derpaholic

Holy hell, that is talent that could earn you status as a popular artist among the fandom.

Hasn't happened yet and I doubt  it ever will. Been drawing ponies for three years now.

Doesn't matter, though. I'm not looking to become pony-popular, or even popular in the general sense. I'd just like to make a living out of art.

Hasn't happened yet and I doubt  it ever will. Been drawing ponies for three years now.

Doesn't matter, though. I'm not looking to become pony-popular, or even popular in the general sense. I'd just like to make a living out of art.

Really? No, way... have you associated your art in groups on Deviantart? Usually bronies will scour the MLP Anthro group for that kinda stuff. I would click on the link in your signature but my parents would ask me why I'm on that site...

Derpibooru could work too.

Really? No, way... 

Yes way.

I have tried pretty much everything, and by this point, I'm convinced that there is something offensive about my art style that puts people off for some reason.

Yes way.

I have tried pretty much everything, and by this point, I'm convinced that there is something offensive about my art style that puts people off for some reason.

Strange, your art style displays that kind of realism every picture-scouring brony tears through the internet for. Noben is a perfect example of a famous pony artist that uses that realistic effect.

Strange, your art style displays that kind of realism every picture-scouring brony tears through the internet for. 

I see. I didn't know that.

Oh well, not everyone can get discovered, I suppose.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Thanks for the encouragement and stuff, though.

We can take this to PM if you like, since I myself have a habit of drawing anthro ponies. I am damn near determined to get you the recognition you deserve.

We can take this to PM if you like, since I myself have a habit of drawing anthro ponies. I am damn near determined to get you the recognition you deserve.

Fine.

You can PM me if you wish.