Greetings from the Panhandle state!

QuasarBeam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google! I was curious as to how many bronies there were in my neck of the woods and thought it best to join the ranks after seeing everyone here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Around the premier of FIM, one of my long-lost acquaintances on Facebook posted some adorable photos on her timeline. After briefly investigating, I soon found the first episode and immediately melted :) My then-boyfriend walked in halfway through to see me huddled around my laptop giggling like a ninny. Confused as to why I was watching something so "pink", I got him to start the episode over with me and we have been hooked ever since. We are married now by the way ;)

I guess you could say I'm pretty artsy-fartsy.  I spend a lot of my free time painting and drawing.  I find beauty in nature and garden to soothe the soul  ^-^   Actually my yard is pretty overgrown with veggies but my neighbors don't mind!  What better way to make friends with neighbors than to give them free food! :muffins:  I'm a fan of Tolkein (I named my corgi 'Gimli') George RR Martin, Zelda, Portal, Skyrim, the mysteries of the universe and reading anything I can get my hands on! I colect cacti, raise a few chickens, and go caving on the weekends.  /)

• Brohoof 4

Awesome :). Welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your time here, everyone I've spoken to so far has been really friendly, and I love portal, nothing better than a puzzler game to keep you thinking :D

• Brohoof 1

Awesome :). Welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your time here, everyone I've spoken to so far has been really friendly, and I love portal, nothing better than a puzzler game to keep you thinking :D

Oh definately!  I have found that it is also an EXCEPTIONAL excersize of patience in multiplayer ;) 

Oh definately!  I have found that it is also an EXCEPTIONAL excersize of patience in multiplayer ;)

Nothing funnier than watching your partner traveling around in circles when you tell them exactly what they're meant to do but they decide they can swim in chemical waste, silly friends :)

Nothing funnier than watching your partner traveling around in circles when you tell them exactly what they're meant to do but they decide they can swim in chemical waste, silly friends :)

I can always tell when someone is playing nearby... "look to the left... left.... LEFT!  LEFT DARN YOU!!!!"

Hello, and welcome! You seem pretty cool and interesting. See you 'round, and have fun!

Why thank you! :D  Same to you good fellow! See you!

(edited)
Welcome to the forums, QuasarBeam. I gotta say, i like your OC, :). Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay. Edited by Thunder-Wing