Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums T-Shirts

LunaShy

@, Hehe I wonder what Feld0 would say if I put up a t-shirt to buy in RedBubble with "MLP Forums" on it.

If there never will be an official t-shirt.. I'd make one for people to buy :P

I'd kindly ask you to take it down. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Some MLP Forums t-shirts and possibly other merchandise is something I definitely want to offer, and I have looked at a few local businesses whom I can work with to get them made (going the RedBubble/CafePress/Zazzle/[insert online t-shirt printer here] route, while convenient, is really expensive - you want the sales of these to actually go towards MLP Forums, right?).

With all the other stuff happening recently in Adminland, though, making the necessary meetings and closing the relevant deals has, unfortunately, not been at the top of my priorities.

I'd kindly ask you to take it down. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Some MLP Forums t-shirts and possibly other merchandise is something I definitely want to offer, and I have looked at a few local businesses whom I can work with to get them made (going the RedBubble/CafePress/Zazzle/[insert online t-shirt printer here] route, while convenient, is really expensive - you want the sales of these to actually go towards MLP Forums, right?).

With all the other stuff happening recently in Adminland, though, making the necessary meetings and closing the relevant deals has, unfortunately, not been at the top of my priorities.

I'd kindly ask how much money you would offer me to take it down

post-1052-0-81736600-1350541125_thumb.png

But yeah of course it isn't the most important thing :P

post-1052-0-81736600-1350541125_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here's what I think will happen of this happens.

A. (bad side) Feld0 gets sued by Hasbro, causing the whole site to crash and burn.

B. (better side) Feld0 not only gets more money for the website and whatever he does with the rest, but also free advertising to attract more people to the site, causing more sales, blah, blah, blah. I think idea is 50/50.

Edited by AppleandDashFan247

I would give my soul to see somepony wearing a shirt that says "XFizzle is My Doctor" on the front.

Posted Image

There ya go. Merry birthday, merry Halloween, happy Christmas, all dat guff.

Edited by HylianMadness
  • Brohoof 4