Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, Everypony!

Krynnymuffin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I had a decent paragraph here with the story of how I found the forum, but I forgot to enter in a title when I clicked post, so now it's gone.Short story shorter, I found the forums on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I also had the whole story about my introduction to MLP, but the second verse is the same as the first.I heard other's liked it, so I wanted to see what the big fuss was about. I watched the show and kept going through season three and eagerly awaited season 4 on Netflix. Then I watched that as well as EqG. Put bluntly, I found MLP:FiM awesome.

Hello, everypony! I'm here to learn about the brony fandom. While I've been a fan of the series since late 2012, I haven't really been what could be considered a 'brony'. I haven't bought any pony merchandise and I'm only now seeing the genius of the Brony community. Children of the Night, Let's Go and Meet the BroniesFluffle PuffDon't Mine at Night (Pony Parody)Tara's Badonkadonk (lol). And this is just some of the stuff I saw yesterday.

In short, I just want to join in the fun!

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna!

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope that you have a good time!

I never really buy any pony merchandise, I have lots of it, but I don't buy it much anymore, it's just not something I like to do. But I like the show and the community! But I hope to see you around!