private Survival

Twister The Twisted

(edited)

Turns to Lovely "im fine thanks" looks at Keel "at least let me and Croaks get going first so we dont left to far behind" Points to a place on the Map "we will meet you all there in the morining is that good?"

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

Keel pondered what to do. While he could give Lucas the map, he would have to form some kind of way to tip the others off on where to go. Keel decided to go with Lucas' plan. "Right. Take the map with you. It may help you find a path where you won't get attacked. Also, you should leave behind some way to tip us off on which directions you took," Keel said.

Lovely ran over to Lucas, "wait!" She cried out, "please don't go." Lovely began to cry. "You two are injured, I can't help but feel responsible for you two, please, don't leave me.." Lovely had been trying to keep her cool, but she finally snapped and began bawling again like she did on the skip. Lovely lifted her hooves to her face, wiping away her tears frantically.

(edited)

Lucas Sighs "We will be fine Im not that badly injured and croaks im Carrying him we will do ok you will see us tomorrow morning" He smiles then Looks at blaze "Sure you can Be bit less boring"

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

Lovely huffed, "that's just like boys, so thick headed, always ready to run off into danger. They don't even think". Lovely was still crying. She turned her back to Lucas and Croaks, "if you guys get hurt, I'll kill you, okay?"

Lovely walked back to the other ponies and went over to the Captain, "how can you just let them leave on their own? We don't know this island? If they get hurt...," Lovely bit her lip and walked over to Darts, "let's get this shelter up."

Keel responded to Lovely, "Look, I know you're concerned about them getting hurt. But trust me when I say this: Lucas has quite a bit of experience with situations like this. I'm sure he can guide them to safety. Besides, he has a map."

(sorry I haven't posted in a while, wasn't feeling too good)

Colt was with the rest of the group, his wings were drooped at his side, he had tuckered them out with his useless flapping and didn't bother tring to fold them

(edited)

"Alright." Croaks said, trying to drag himself over to Lucas."By the way, don't eat raw foods, man."

Croaks grabs the coconut as well.

Edited by Elliptical Bratwurst Goose

"Good idea Lovely, I don't feel safe out here" Darts gave one last disgusted look at the raw fish and then walked over to her by the gathered supplies. "How do you do that?" He asked her as they began tying logs together to make more lean-tos. "Eat meat I mean, I couldn't fathom it, but you acted as though you've done it before?"

Lovely used her hind legs to push a log to the upright position, "eating meat is better than eating nothing, I suppose." Lovely responded back to Darts, "it's not ideal, but I have a feeling we're going to be here for a while and I need to protein. You should really get some food into you, I noticed you didn't eat anything in the dining hall, you'll need energy to survive out here."

Lovely gaze a confused look towards the Captain, "map?" She asked, "where did we get a map for an island we weren't suppose to crash into?"

Darts looked at the captain. "That's a good question, where did you get a map? You were planning this weren't you!" Darts accused, eyeing the captain with suspicion.

"I don't know what to think!" Lovely exclaimed, "I'm hungry. I'm tired. My mane is a mess! I'm trapped who knows where, with people I don't know!" Lovely gasped for air, "I just want answers, because I don't have any!" Lovely calmed herself and looked into the Captain's eyes, "you helped me on the ship, when I looked into your eyes I felt like I could trust you. I don't think you would blow up your own ship, but I can't help but to feel you know more then you are letting on."

Lovely glanced over at Darts, "if you tell us, we can help."

Darts nodded, "agreed, we aren't going to get anything accomplished if we are keeping secrets from each other" he said, still looking suspiciously at Keel.

(edited)

Keel hesitated for a moment. He was obligated to not tell them anything about this, but he had questions of his own, so he might as well tell them what's going on.

"Alright, I'll tell you. This whole chain of events was partly planned out. The crash into the wreckage, and us winding up here. The bombs smuggled into the ship however, weren't planned."

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

(edited)

"Then who had the bombs? It had to be one of the crew members, unless it was one of the passengers. Did anyone see somepony acting suspicious?" Darts asked.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Lucas and Croaks were in the forest now.

After a while of silence, Croaks spoke up, "You know, I have a feeling that the device attached to the knife is some kind of weapon that supports it. Like for example, a taser that activates once you stab something." he looked at Lucas's strange reaction, then said, "just an idea, you know?"

"A PLAN TO GET US SHIPWRECKED!!!????? ARE YOU BUCKING INSANE!!!?? THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW! THIS IS-INSANITY!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH???" Lovely was screaming frantically at the Captain, "I demand you bring me back home." Lovely smashed her hoof into the sand, "bring me home before the emotional damage you caused is irreversible." Lovely glanced at Darts for support.