Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies and Toku... What a winning combination!

Fourze Stallion

Man, its been... What, a year since I've been on here? Might as well post something or so.

FourzeStallionAniversaryPic_zps16c58915.

DJPon3a_zps29bf39e8.jpg

Fourze250followers_zps12db5b06.jpg

LivingInkCover_zps4ebe95eb.jpg

WitchofThorns1_zps6e28c2d0.jpg

W1_zps292ded05.jpg

WizardVSMage_zpsd89058e0.jpg

FourzePG1_zps6ef42431.jpg

AAPonies4_zps3e83c6b4.jpg

Comments? Questions? Critiques? Requests? Free stuff? Pants? Whatever you got, feel free to put them down below.

Edited by Fourze Stallion
  • Brohoof 5

whoa, all of these look amazing! you have a very cool art style.

those comics tough, are they part of something bigger or are they just kind of one-offs? would be pretty cool to read what's going on with that hoof/leg/paw/claw-thingy :P

anyway, awesome stuffs. and i guess welcome back after a year?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

whoa, all of these look amazing! you have a very cool art style.

those comics tough, are they part of something bigger or are they just kind of one-offs? would be pretty cool to read what's going on with that hoof/leg/paw/claw-thingy :P

anyway, awesome stuffs. and i guess welcome back after a year?  :lol:

The comics are actually part of a bigger thing - Kinda.

The one with Twilight is actually a part of a Tumblr comic that I'm working on, and that's the remake of the first page of the first issue.

The other comic page was actually a crossover with Ace Attorney, and it was gonna be a tumblr comic as well, with the clients being ponified versions of many characters from different forms of animation. For example, the stallion with dreadlocks was from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, as for his leg... Well, in the anime, and this is anime we're talking about where logic and sense get thrown out the window (then again Pinkie does that every other episode so, meh), this character broke his leg at an dig site for fossils, and had to have the bone replaced with a dino bone he found. When that was done, he had dinosaur DNA implanted into his system, and it changes him.

Man I love anime.

Anyway, I'll probably continue the Ace Attorney comic later this year, I just wanted to improve so I can do it justice (lol).

Great art,it was entertaining to look through. Great job,keep it up.  :maud:

Thanks, I'm also hoping to get a game started: calling it Agents of Interpon.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I have no idea what this is based on, some sort of anime or I dunno what, but I like it. 

8.8/10. 

Cool art style. 

First, thanks, I appreciate that.

Secondly, you're partially right, some of the drawings to have anime roots to them, but others are based off of live action shows - Kamen Rider and such.

I also have dabbled in the animated world - Mostly just sprites and stuff in Emofuri, and the first sprite is actually going to be in that game I'm hoping to get out.

post-14902-0-44274400-1408463307_thumb.gif

The second one is one of the main characters from my tumblr comic:

post-14902-0-58980800-1408463394_thumb.gif

Click the pics to see them move.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Me again! And I figured I'd post more pages of the tumblr comic I'm working on.

FourzePG2_zps3560ae0f.jpg

Yes, the two ponies in front of Twilight in the first panel are Ponified versions of Serena and Lyra from pokemon. Gonna see a lot of ponified characters in this comic...

FourzePG3_zps4640befc.jpg

... Wow, what a jerk.

Did someone say Ponies AND toku...? :D

Oh wow! Fourze! One of my favorite Kamen Riders as of recently (second only to Gaim)! I like what I see so far.  :squee:

Someone say Gaim?

SeedsCover1_zpsf931656a.jpg

And because I need more characters:

You_Show_Duel_School_zpse7ed64b6.jpg

Fourze50_zps3f7e0bcf.jpg

PearlfeyPony_zpsec217329.jpg

ApolloJusticePony_zps023c0e90.jpg

PhoenixWrightPony_zps296a3105.png

AthenaCykesPonyConcept_zps5a91fff4.png

Have some Ace Attorney ponies too.

Well... This Friday, I'm gonna create a different topic where I'll be requesting help for making something awesome.

What is it? Well...

It's gonna be a game, and to give a little spoiler, meet some of the bosses of the game:

Bossimage_zps2f419fde.png

Pics005_zps3a5f7765.jpg

Pics004_zpsc943b10c.jpg

Enjoy the random sketches I made of the Mane Six in school uniforms and Fourze-Stallion

img-3041869-1-Gundam-Scene1_zps7e3b916c.

img-3041869-2-Gundam-Pony-2a_zpsdce5956d

img-3041869-3-GundamnScene2d_zpsf46586c4

img-3041869-4-Gundam-Scene4_zps92b713d3.

img-3041869-5-GundamScene5_zps42d8f879.j

img-3041869-6-GundamPony6_zps42a7ed6d.jp

Enjoy some random practice of me trying to animate a new tumblr coming on Tuesday.

Uh... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are going to want to upload those as attachments... It is the only way to get images to work right now for more than a few minutes...

• 2 weeks later...

your artwork is very impressive and i'm curious is that an airbrush technique? (it kinda looks a little like airbushing so that's why i'm asking) other than that keep up the amazing work :D

Actually yes, it is an airbrush technique. I love using it cause I think it makes the colors blend a lot better and gives a better picture.

Actually yes, it is an airbrush technique. I love using it cause I think it makes the colors blend a lot better and gives a better picture.

it definitely looks awesome and blends the colors in wonderfully though I am a fan of graffiti art so that's probably why I find it so impressive :3

• Brohoof 1

it definitely looks awesome and blends the colors in wonderfully though I am a fan of graffiti art so that's probably why I find it so impressive :3

Well, I hope to translate this style into the Pony game I'm working on, and that people will like it. But thanks! I really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1