Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to being here~

Atomic Rexx

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I used to be on here a really long time ago, but I don't even remember my username. My interest in MLP has really grown to be obsessive again, so here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was some time in 2011. I think my first episode was Bridle Gossip, but that was a while ago.

Hey there! I'm somewhat new here, and quite excited to start posting.  :D

I'm only 17, but I really do love pony and have been thirsting to discuss it with people. I sometimes start writing fan fiction, but in all my life I've never actually finished a story besides a few. I'm hoping to find some help on here for when I get stuck. If anyone wants a sample to critique I can PM you a story I was writing for a Writer's Training Ground on EqD a long time ago. 

I'm also an amateur singer and voice actress. I practice a lot, but I hardly ever have the courage to upload anything to Youtube or somewhere similar. But I do have a cover of "Do you Wanna Build a Snowman" on my Youtube page if anyone wants to hear it for some odd reason.  

Now it is random fact time. My favourite incidental character in the show is Gilda, and I really like griffons. I prefer Luna's season one design to her season two design. Princess Cadance's voice is so angelic that I started liking her a lot solely for that reason. I'm not a fan of darker and edgier fan creations unless they're particularly funny or interesting. I have a boyfriend that used to be a member of the herd, until he had a falling out somewhere along the line. Currently trying to get him back into it. 

I'm starting my final year of high school today. I'm pretty nervous, but I'm really looking forward to starting college next year. I'm going to be attending UAB and working towards my goal of becoming a dental hygienist.

Whew, I talk a lot. Anyway, ask me anything! I'll be here at least another hour I think.  

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the fandom...or should i say back to the fandom...GAH I HURT MY BRAIN anyway nice to meet you hope you have a CHAOTIC good time...got to stop making that pun...ANYWAY have fun :)

Hello, Atomic Rexx :)

Welcome to the forums! It's really nice to meet you.

My name is Samurott and I hope that you have a wonderful stay with us here :D

You start senior year today? That's awesome!

I completed high school in late May in 2013. Enjoy this last year you have!

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message.

Best wishes & good luck!

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

You have been into the show for a while. I also got into it in 2011, but in June, so my first new episode was the first one of Season 2. But yeah, you seem to do a lot of things! Well I hope you have a great time here! I'm sure you will. Well, I'll see you around!

Welcome to ze forums!

I am also going into my senior year of highschool pretty soon here, good luck on your goal of becoming a dental hygienist! :D

Welcome back to the herd . My hiatus was a little longer than 2011, I was a fan of G1 when it was on TV but It's great feeling when you come back. 

Enjoy your senior year and make it count. Even though college will be a blast it is never the same as your years in high school.