Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Garage sale finds?

ReGen

I'm sure most people here, if not all, have been to a garage sale. What baffles me is how nobody has made a topic about this before!

So what have you come across at a garage sale? See or buy anything cool? Been to one recently? Tell us about it!

As for me, a month or two ago, there was one down the street from my house, so I went there to see if they had anything. Besides a basketball, I managed to get a crate of Xbox and PS2 games, a complete PS2 console and an Xbox controller. All for six bucks! mlp-tbob.png

Don't you just love it when people don't know the worth of what they're selling? L9WqHHQ.png

• Brohoof 3

I once found a haunted copy of Majora's Mask...

Oh wait, that was a creepypasta...

But seriously, I can't recall ever finding something at a garage sale that I'd consider valuable. 

• Brohoof 1

I once bought a Virtual Boy with 4 games(Baseball, Mario Clash, Teleroboxer, and Panic Bomber) all for $1.

Unfortunately my mom donated it to good will, I'm pretty sure it'll be more valuable due to it's infamy

• Brohoof 1

I've never actually bought anything from a garage/yard sale before. The coolest thing I saw at one was a crate full of old comics ($100 for the whole thing). It would be so awesome if I found some old records at one some day :3

• Brohoof 1

Forgot to post them, but I bought these a while back and for me they were an awesome find

Photo112_zps8d68a0e1.jpg

And now joining the Final Fantasy VIII cast is Revolver Ocelot :P

We've gotten an Xbox 360 controller with the cord to connect it to the Xbox for $5. Sometimes my husband and I will get to a garage sale right as it is closing and anything left is free! I've picked up a box full of scrap fabric, a small box covered in seashells, a pretty decorative mini urn, and a few other goodies this way.