Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew myself a Fluttershy

Klopp

Heres a little sketchy drawing I did of Fluttershy, cause she's the bestest pony ;)

I haven't drawn anything in ages, so it's a little crappy but it's better than I was expecting :P

I neither have proper paper to draw on nor a scanner, just some college ruled paper and a cell phone ;)

cute little drawing, I like it.

Considering you havent drawn in quite a while, you've done quite a nice job.

The only major improvement I can suggest is to make the head slightly rounder, rather than wider off to the side.

Keep up the good work!

The only major improvement I can suggest is to make the head slightly rounder, rather than wider off to the side.

Keep up the good work!

cute little drawing, I like it.

Considering you havent drawn in quite a while, you've done quite a nice job.

Keep up the good work!

I know the head is a bit weird looking, but if I do another I'll try and keep the cranial capacity in proportion :P

How long did it take to draw it?

it looks pretty good, maybe for the future pictures you take use should use better lighting :L

Took me about an hou 15 minutes or so. I did try more lighting but my phone didn't like it at all :lol: that was about the best I could come up with for now (Doesn't help that I'm kinda vampirish when it comes to schedules so the sun is never up :P)