Greetings!

Cruiser

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking for info on Build-A-Bear possibly releasing a Big Mac plush (after all, need a big brother for my Applejack)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Spotted it listed on Netflix and was hooked by the end of the first ep.

First of all, need to  apologize if words run together - my keyboard is giving out and the spacebar is a hit or miss sometimes...

Let's see, I'm an old lady (yeah, there are old fogey pony fans out there, LOL).  In my younger years, I did own a horse, a sorrel and white quarter horse gelding, so I'm rather partial to horses and ponies of all kinds  (and  cats, BTW).  I live  in South Carolina  and have been involved  in fandoms of  various kinds throughout my life, from Star Wars to How to Train Your Dragon to MLP, etc.  Hobbies include reading, writing, watching anime, some video gaming,  counted cross-stitch and photography.  Married, no kids but have two cats.  

So that's me in a nutshell.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go check out the rest of the forum and see what kind of trouble I can get into... keyboard willing, that is. 

Huggles,

Cruiser (Hmmm... wonder what Cruiser and their cutie mark looks like...)

• Brohoof 1

Nothing makes my grin grow like seeing how this fandom can attract such a wide diversity of people! That goes for your other hobbies as well. Huge Star Wars fan right here.

I'm curious? Have you done any fandom based stitching work?

Welcome to the Herd Cruiser, PM me or send a friend request if you like.

:D

Thanks for the welcome.  I did a cross stitch of one of my favorite anime characters, Locke the Superman, but that's about all the fandom stuff I've done so far.   My best  friend designed a SW inspired piece called Ominous Dominous that I've got kitted up, but just need to set  my butt down and work with it.  Hmmm, I think I may have hit  on Cruiser's cutie mark - crafting! 

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)