Hello, everypony! :D

TheK1ndestDemon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, it's a funny story really, i grew up alongside the genre of horror, and a new internet phase of the game "Five Night's at Freddy's" was going around, finding it awesome i looked up more about it, but then i clicked a link to a topic about it on here. Being a Huge Brony/Pegasister. I decided to check the forums out.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When i was younger, my mom got me a Gen 3 pony as a gift, it was a custom made one to suit my style. (NOT Gen 3.5), and i instantly fell in love with it, ignoring Gen 3.5 i continued to watch Gen 3 and collect more, finally customizing them myself, when i saw an advert for FiM. I fell in love with the style, and watched it the day it came out, and i was hooked on it ever since, especially Fluttershy, i was reminded of myself from her, she's like a girly, animal-loving verson of me. I mean, We both have pastel pink hair, and we both are just as shy as eachother.

Hey, i'm Shade Delmo, but please call me TKD. A young girl who loves to play games, and will someday hopefully become a vlogger. I have a weird habit of licking peoples faces or humming my favourite song. I love to talk about and watch animé. And i also cosplay. My hobby is being a Proffesional Photographer, and Reading/Writing Creepypasta. I'm a pround Brony/Pegasister and i love to watch cartoons, i'm kind of a nerd when it comes to history and books, but i love to play Piano/Keyboard. I'm one hundred percent Pastel Goth and additced to my favourite game series, Oddworld. I make little japanese people that walk around your screen, called Shimeji. I'm not English, so i'm sorry if i mess up a little.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome and Greetings, TheK1ndestDemon. It's always nice to meet another Fluttershy fan.  :yay:

If you have any issues or questions, do not be afraid to ask. We are here to help you out anyway we can. Staff are also here too to help. :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)