Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i seek for ponyartists

weirdart_ponyart

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: well at my plaace there aren't much bronies...so i thought i might look at some forums where people are just like me and love mlp and the lesson of friendship :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was watching a parody of my little pony friendship is magic which is called '' shed.mov '' i couldn't understand the jokes cause i didn't know anything about the show itself... i thought ''k lets watch one or two episodes just to get the jokes..'' well one or two episodes became a whole season ... a whole season beacme 3 seasons and then i found the lovly bronyfandom. I looked up for the bg ponies and the stories behind them. I was fascinated what a fandom can manage (derpy for example) I fell in love with the brony fandom and the lovly people in it...of course there is the clop but every brony knows they like the clop ;) so i dont have a problem with that anyway

Well I'm a 14 year old Brony living in germany. I'm a very big fan of the show , know every episode from season 1 - season 4 . My fav ponies are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. My least fav pony is Twilight. Yeah...guess thats it :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!  Always good to see another Fluttershy lover join the forums!

If it's art you seek, Octavia's Hall is where you'll want to be.   :squee:  OH has everything from Request Threads and Request Shops and Commissions to artists putting out their Pony Art and Non-Pony Art  for everybody on the forum to see.  You won't find any clop on the forums, but I'm sure you'll find tons of artwork that you'll love around here.

• Brohoof 1