Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey y'all

Buttershot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled MLP forums and y'all were the first to pop up :]

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Me'n my friends decided to watch it one day to see what it was all about and I'll be danged if we didn't get hooked.

I'm 20, from Texas and I can draw. Please be patient with me, I'm not very good with the internet and tend to get lost in forums. This is a nice website, though, I'm glad to be a part of it. The name Buttershot came because I kept calling Fluttershy Buttershot in the beginning, and I was most like Fluttershy out of my friends. And we drink! Thank y'all!

What's up I'm from Arkansas so we're not too far apart. :D

I hope you enjoy the forums!

And it's all good about getting to know the internet, You'll get the hang of it. :)

Edited by Shainresa11

Welcome and Greetings, Buttershot. I say  :yay: to Fluttershy. It's always great to meet a fellow Fluttershy fan. I hope you enjoy your stay with us here at the MLP Forums. If you have any questions or issues do not be afraid to ask. Staff will be around to help as well.

(edited)

Thank you! I've never met another pony fan around where I'm from that ain't related to me lol! Then again, I've never asked anyone around here  :wau: Yay texas ponies!

Edited by Buttershot