Hello there

JasonKrueger13

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Both Simon and 11thDoctorWhooves mentioned this forum so I decided to check it out.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well I watched the show recently back in July which I binged watch seasons 1 through 4. Back in 2011 when I was in line for HasbroToyShop at San Diego Comic-Con, I spotted the MLP exclusive of that year which I got because I enjoyed the look of it. Since then I have collected all the HTS MLP exclusives including the recent one.

Hello there. Well I have been hooked on the show as soon as I finished watching the first two episodes on Netflix. So it's a rather boring way of getting into the show.

So about me, I will keep it brief. Well I am a fan of many things but the biggest is definitely Star Wars. I also enjoy Marvel/DC (Comics/film/TV), Alvin and the Chipmunks and Nightmare on Elm Street/Friday the 13th. I am also a huge gamer with my favorite gaming franchise being Halo. I play on both Xbox One and PS4 with a preference for the Xbox One.

Not much more to really say right now except that I can't wait to become active on this great forum and look forward to chatting with many of you.