Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony...

Starlight Fan

I've loved MLP since season 1 and really got hyped for Equestria Girls. I really liked Sunset Shimmer, but Sonata Dusk quickly became Best Character as soon as I saw her, which is why I named my account after (I didn't see anything saying I couldn't, therefore I can C: ) My favourite mane 6 pony was Pinkie Pie until she started getting on my nerves. I found a connection with Rarity when a friend said I sounded a bit like her. If I try on purpose, I think I do sound quite similar to her, but I'm nowhere as talented as her voice actor. I have loads of MLP OCs that I barely use, and I draw fanart on deviantART but it's pretty rubbish... Well, there's only room for improvement!

Anyway, I hope I'm accepted in the forums, and that kind of thing! Hopefully I'm doing everything right so far...

Edited by Sonata Duck

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Sonata Dusk. To be honest, I didn't know one of the Dazzlings joined the forums as a member. Has she been reformed or something? Oh man, this makes me wanna see Rainbow Rocks even more now! 

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Hey Sonata! An Equestria Girls fan, eh? Meh, I don't like it at all after watching it in my opinion but I do respect yours! Enjoy your stay and I'm sure you'll feel right at home here!

Thanks for the welcome! I know that many bronies dislike EQG, and I have to admit that there were loads of plotholes

Hi Sonata Dusk! Welcome to the MLP Forums. I see you have seen the Yahoo video trailer. How do you like the forums so far?

Hello Elsa! I presume you love Frozen? Yes, I've seen the trailer! And the forums are great, thanks.

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Sonata Dusk. To be honest, I didn't know one of the Dazzlings have joined the forums as a member. Has she been reformed or something? Oh man, this makes me wanna see Rainbow Rocks even more now! 

I thought that I saw Adagio around here, but I guess that must've been a mistake. Sonata's a really pretty name, and I really liked her design too, so I "borrowed her name", though I'm not always roleplaying as her. I've always had the feeling that Sonata would be the first to get reformed, though.

• Brohoof 1