Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hola a todos los ponies!

SilverComet

My native language is spanish, but I try to improve my english everyday.

I am know in the rest of the interwebs as "Argamis"; this is my official ponysona for brony stuff.

I am from Argentina.

I live in a half-millon metropolis, located at the middle of my country (about 5 hours in car from the capital "Buenos Aires").

It has a temperate continental plains climate, good for agriculture [even at this latitude it never snows here! thanks to the nearby big river "Parana" microclimate].

I have an "NTIP" Keirsey personality type (Rational; the Architect); with some quirks from the special idiosyncrasy of being a closet brony.  :mellow: 

Edited by SilverComet
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome, friend

Be careful not to speak Spanish around here, it's against the rules for some reason >.>

Where are you from?

I lived in Tijuana, B.CA, Mexico for quite a while

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there, @SilverComet! Welcome to the forums! Like @Dattebayo mentioned, the rules state that English is the only language acceptable here, unless i'm missing something. Just try your best to type in English, and i'm sure that the community will be more than happy enough to help you. mlp-tcute.png

If it makes you feel better, i'm trying to learn Spanish myself and i'm not good at it at all! mlp-tawkward.png

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome, friend

Be careful not to speak Spanish around here, it's against the rules for some reason >.>

Where are you from?

I lived in Tijuana, B.CA, Mexico for quite a while

Updated the welcome initial post.

Thanks for the sugestion, I add some info that may be relevant for the future friends I would make here =)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Silver!  :)  Rarity is a fine choice for best pony and we can always use a few more Argentinians amongst the ranks.  Feel free to explore and have fun!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...