Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Mutli-Verse RP! Text Plus/Kik/Here

Minni Unknown

My Kik: MinniNRG 

Text Plus: NRG Unknown or 630-352-4411

What Text Plus and Kik are:

I get this question a lot. "What is Kik?" or "Where is Text+?" 

Welp, Kik is a instant message messenger app. Can have group conversations and makes roleplaying fast, easy and on the go! (I sound like a I'm selling the app...). Text plus or Text+ is basically the same thing but text format. It's like the iPhone's iMessage for Androids, iPhones and I think almost every smart phone (even some tablets and laptops, definitely on all apple devices). Kik isn't on many things, I think it's strictly iPhones and iPod Touches. 

How the Mutli-Verse applies to the RP:

Well glad you asked! This means you can use your OC or ANY character from any universe (tv show, movie, game, etc.) Major titles might not need a reference link but if you think your character (that's not an OC) isn't that popular, tell us where they're from so we can look up their background. 

The rules and laws will be based off of MLP with certain limitations lifted. I realize that there are many shows we love that bring a morbid setting. Supernatural and Once Upon a Time are my favorite shows but have swearing and death in it. So the rules below will help clear that all up! Just make sure you know your stuff before replying because it would suck to get far into a situation and it turns out you got something wrong in the beginning that changes what happens dramatically... Unless you did it on purpose > :) hehehe...

Rules:

1. No God mode- No character that can't be killed, stopped or trapped. No performing "one-hits" on anything or control other ponies without the creator/owners permission. My OC (NRG) is made of pure energy which can't be created nor destroyed but has a weakness to magic and can be trapped or easily stopped. 

2. Swearing- Keep it down to a minimum of a few words to none at all. It'd be nice if we didn't have to use those words, considering MLP fanbase ranges from the innocent to the mature. 

3. No Moving Others- Don't move others or perform multiple actions that involve others without them getting a chance for response. Ex: I will stop you! *NRG hits you and you go flying through the wall." 

4. Know how to roleplay in many way- I'll admit, I don't know how to roleplay in EVERY way but this is how I used to do it on Kik/Text Plus. Using () or )) would separate you from the roleplay so you can tell us something without it getting mixed in the roleplay. Ex: (I'll be right back! Mommy made spaghetti!) or: I'll be back, my dog is nibbling on Granny's foot again...)) 

Using  ** or -- for actions. Ex: *NRG blinks his right eye with his left eye following after* Wow, you really ate my last bowl of ice cream. or -NRG dashes through the snow, looking for his sleigh- That red nose thingy told me this white stuff was ice cream!

5. Be Nice- For the love of all that is sane, it is MLP: FRIENDSHIP is Magic. Not, "I don't like your OC's face, your face, you or your OC's cutie mark" is Magic. If you don't like what someone is doing, use () or )) and politely voice your thoughts and they will be heard (that's right, I'm a mind reader). 

Application:

Pony or OC name:

Character Ability:

If not OC, Origin:

Character's Purpose:

Background Link (if available):

Do you have or Willing to download for free, Kik or Text Plus?:

Yay or Neh 

Picture of Pony (if available):

Example Application for my OC:

Pony or OC name: NRG Unknown

Character Ability: Energy Manipulation. Change types of energy at free will. Teleport.

If not OC, Origin: N/A

Character's Purpose: To find his creator and save as many ponies as possible.

Background Link (if available): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nrg-unknown-r7167

(Yay) or Neh 

Example Application for not OC:

Pony or OC name: Emma Swan

Character Ability: Tell if any pony is lying. True love magic.

If not OC, Origin: Once Upon A Time (TV Show)

Character's Purpose: Protect her sonand save her town.

Background Link (if available): http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Emma_Swan

Yay or (Neh) 

I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys have!!!

post-29478-0-13688500-1409930756.jpg

post-29478-0-59508300-1409931201_thumb.png

Edited by Minni Unknown

@@Minni Unknown,

In that case...

Name: Princess Anna of Arendelle

Origin: Frozen (Movie) 

Character's Purpose: Dunno yet
Do you have, or are you willing to download for free, Kik or Text Plus?: Nay (using Wii U browser)
Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Minni Unknown,

In that case...

Name: Princess Anna of Arendelle

Origin: Frozen (Movie) 

Character's Purpose: Dunno yet
Do you have, or are you willing to download for free, Kik or Text Plus?: Nay (using Wii U browser)

The Wii U? Hmm, kind of impressive. How well does that work?