Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv SSJ Vegeta vs Freeza

Hive King

Yeah, I doubt that an SSJ transformation would have helped by any means Vegeta against a, let's say, Frieza's 50% max power.

That's too low. Here's how I have it

Vegeta: 2.5 million

50% Freeza: 70 million

SSJ Vegeta: 125 million

100% Freeza: 140 million-120 million(stamina)

That's too low. Here's how I have it

Vegeta: 2.5 million

50% Freeza: 70 million

SSJ Vegeta: 125 million

100% Freeza: 140 million-120 million(stamina)

It would make sense, but I doubt he could get more than a million with only one zenkai. He was barely at first form Frieza's power level. He had a similar power, but he was struggling a lot with a not very serious but surprised Frieza.

The zenkais are so inconsistent at some times.

Frieza dies. Even if he is weaker at base, a Saiyan's power multiplies by 40x when the transform. Besides, Goku could've killed him at almost any time he wanted in his fight with Frieza, Vageta would slaughter him off the bat out of rage and ruthlessness

Frieza dies. Even if he is weaker at base, a Saiyan's power multiplies by 40x when the transform. Besides, Goku could've killed him at almost any time he wanted in his fight with Frieza, Vageta would slaughter him off the bat out of rage and ruthlessness

Actually, SSJ is 50x. Not that it matters, Freeza is still stronger.

And wrong, Goku was evenly matched with 100% Freeza. He outright screamed "DIE FREEZA!" when he fired his Kamehameha, yet Freeza took it head on and dodged around it to pummel Goku with Nova Strike. Vegeta is much weaker than Goku and as such, his SSJ will be weaker too. Leading to him getting whipped, again

I think it would come down to if Vegeta would allow Frieza to reach 100%. Another thing is that Vegeta is going to show no mercy whatsoever. I'd say Vegeta 4/10 and Frieza 6/10.

Vegeta let Cell transform, Freeza transform, and Zarbon transform, he'll let Freeza power up

Goku was not going all out in their fight. Heck, he was gonna SPARE Frieza before he tried to kill him again. Goku wasn't even breathing hard after the fight. He may have been hit, and traded punches with him, but they didn't really phase him. Most of his wounds were from before supersaiyan.

And think about it like this: Trunks easily destroyed Frieza, and Goku blocked the same barrage of sword slashes with TWO FINGERS. I think Trunks outright said Goku was stronger, and he just got done vaporizing Frieza not an hour before.

Goku was not going all out in their fight.

So when he screams "DIE, FREEZA!", he's just playing around?

Heck, he was gonna SPARE Frieza before he tried to kill him again

Killing someone who's unable to fight back =/= Killing someone who's a rival

Goku wasn't even breathing hard after the fight.

Piccolo wasn't breathing hard after the 17 fight either, I guess that battle wasn't even either

He may have been hit, and traded punches with him, but they didn't really phase him

The very fact that he's getting hit when he's trying to finish off Freeza is a good sign he's even. He has a pretty good shocked face right before Freeza kiais him and Nova Strikes him. Freeza was also able to recover from the gut punch very quickly in the manga

And think about it like this: Trunks easily destroyed Frieza, and Goku blocked the same barrage of sword slashes with TWO FINGERS. I think Trunks outright said Goku was stronger, and he just got done vaporizing Frieza not an hour before.

That was a year after Freeza was defeated, Goku had been training and Trunks was stronger than Namek SSJ Goku regardless, the fact that the androids didn't insta kill him is proof of that

I'd just like to clarify, Vageta probably would've gotten stronger after his last beating from Frieza if he had the chance to heal. If you set the fight right after that, say he ate a senzu bean or healed in a healing chamber, then he'd be much stronger in both base form and SSJ. At least twice as powerful. This is the scenario I was thinking of at least. It's basically switching Goku's and Vageta's roles more thuroughly

But if he gets the stuffing beat out of him first, then gets to heal, then he'd get the necessary boost he needs to kick Frieza's ass. Also, he was crying to let out all of his pent up rage and remorse at the death of his race. People have definitely cried over a lot damn less lol

But if he gets the stuffing beat out of him first, then gets to heal, then he'd get the necessary boost he needs to kick Frieza's ass. Also, he was crying to let out all of his pent up rage and remorse at the death of his race. People have definitely cried over a lot damn less lol

Freeza isn't so dumb as to let him heal like that and they had no senzu or little greens left. 

And the thing that made it worse is that Vegeta went from

"HAHAHAHA, I AM A SUPER SAIYAN!"

to

"Please don't break me, Freeza"

In about a minute

That may be true, but all I can think of when I remember that moment is... "No Frieza dono, yamate!!" Lol, DBZ abridged is amazing.

As for the fight, Goku cand Piccolo could hold Frieza off till Vageta finished healing in one of those healing pods. Gods know if the Z fighters are good at one thing it's serving as a diversion for long periods of time

As for the fight, Goku cand Piccolo could hold Frieza off till Vageta finished healing in one of those healing pods. Gods know if the Z fighters are good at one thing it's serving as a diversion for long periods of time

Not a chance. Goku blew up the healing pod, remember? It took an hour for that thing to work. And Freeza was starting to get annoyed by that point, he wouldn't let Vegeta get away. Goku and Piccolo mean nothing when Freeza powers up to 50% and proceeds to vaporize them by touching them 

No... Goku after the healing pod was fighting evenly with final form Frieza. And considering how long the held him off before, with Goku it should be just as easy. Hell, they did the same thing with the spirit bomb. And that plan only failed cuz Frieza saw it. As for the pod already being busted, this is a hypothetical match anyways, tiny details like that don't really matter honestly. The fight itself is what matters

No... Goku after the healing pod was fighting evenly with final form Frieza

Freeza at like 3% of his power. Freeza can go to 10% and kill him in one blow if he wants. That "stalling" was just because Freeza was toying

Regardless, if Vegeta gets another zenkai, depending on his luck, he might end up only being even to Freeza, or he could be stronger. Then again, zenkais seem to fade around the million mark, since Goku's heart virus didn't make him stronger

The heart virus didn't work because his body wasn't technecally damaged, usually it's healing from battle damage when that happens. And Frieza toys with his opponents all the time, chances are he'd wanna take his time with Goku and the remaining Z fighters. And a dead even fight between 100% Frieza and SSJ Vageta would be so epic, but I think Vageta moth win in the end if he had the others feeding him Ki for a finisher like they so often do with Goku

The heart virus didn't work because his body wasn't technecally damaged, usually it's healing from battle damage when that happens. And Frieza toys with his opponents all the time, chances are he'd wanna take his time with Goku and the remaining Z fighters. And a dead even fight between 100% Frieza and SSJ Vageta would be so epic, but I think Vageta moth win in the end if he had the others feeding him Ki for a finisher like they so often do with Goku

Vegeta would never let them do that, he'd go on a rant about pride before Freeza smashes his rib cage with a Nova Strike

Nah, Vageta's shown he can swallow his pride when the situation is dire. Just like with the potara, if he needs to do something he'll probably do it

I also remember him being unwilling to accept Goku's help against Boo