Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Pegasus in ponyville.

Screxx1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it by searching questions about Applejack.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: By watching random TV channels.

Me in a nutshell: I really loved the first Equestria Girls movie. Also I'm a huge Whoovian. I absolutely hate Rarity (You call me that and you have an enemy for life. I'm not afraid to rip of all your hooves and make you a disabled pony). Where was I... Oh yeah: I hate the game 5 Nights At Freddy's. I will answer as much questions you ask me about the mane 6 that I can. (The doctor on MLP?! He's a wizard. -Sam. No he's not. He is a time lord. -TwilightShimmer.)

On 13/09/2014 at 11:24 AM, TwilightShimmer said:

Nothing,

Fezzes are cool. -The Doctor

Edited by Screxx1
Removal of false information.
  • Brohoof 3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it by searching questions about Applejack.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: By watching random TV channels.

Me in a nutshell: I really loved the first Equestria Girls movie. Add me as a friend on Wikia.com (username: Lochiepuffle). Http://Wikia.com/club-penguin . Also I'm a huge Whoovian. I absolutely hate Rarity (You call me that and you have an enemy for life. I'm not afraid to rip of all your hooves and make you a disabled pony). Where was I... Oh yeah: I hate the game 5 Nights At Freddy's. I will answer as much questions you ask me about the mane 6 that I can. (The doctor on MLP?! He's a wizard. -Sam. No he's not. He is a time lord. -TwilightShimmer.)

Fezzes are cool. -The Doctor

WELCOMEEEEEEEE  TwilightShimmer Twilight_Hugs_Spike_S2E3.png

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to The Forums, Always Great to Find new Pegasus Pals! B)

So Let's Throw your party all the way UP TO CLOUD NINE!! :lol:

*Blasts Party Cannon*

Fun, Friends, Smiles, Parties, Cupcakes, Muffins, Cakes, Pies Chimichangas, Cherrychangas, Rainbows, and Candy, What more could you need? :)

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 3

Oh, hadn't seen there was a new pegasus roaming around here. Would explain the feathers I found though. :)

Here you go *hands feathers back* and welcome to the forums TwillightShimmer. ^^ I hope you will have a Pinkie perfect day here. :D

• Brohoof 1