open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,@,

Kelly looked at Void down and saw that he could do nothing, his foot still limited, but there are not prevented from looking out the window that happened, Kelly was still hurt, but she seemed to have improved, Kelly Look to Void running to Soprano and think.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,  

Void heard Soprano and ran towards his voice and was completely perplexed by what he saw.

"What in Equestria is that" he muttered out loud at the quite tall 'human' that was in front of him.

"So uhhh, Soprano is that you, and another thing, is that a...ummm what did you call it...'human'?"

Void didn't say anything about him being weirded out but this must have been what Soprano felt like when he saw him (Void) for the first time.

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

Kelly was not surprised but was confused, what happened there ?, Kelly with his paw a little better she descended the stairs, and was the meeting of the two. 

"Soprano, as well, you are not a pony, I've never seen a creature like that and I lived outside of Equestria" 

Kelly looked Soprano, confused. 

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,  

Void was still shocked and was thinking maybe Soprano is a special kind of Shapeshifter similar to a Changeling.

"So you are a 'human' then, what a cool looking creature! Hey now I can try to turn into you as a 'human'" Void added with enthusiasm as his horn glew a faint green but just sparks shot out of his horn and Void sighed.

"My horn does that when I can't turn into what I am trying to change into" Void looked a little sad but perked up when he realized that maybe Soprano could go back to 'Erf'

"Hey can you return to your 'Erf' now?"

He then looked at Kelly.

"Hey Kelly you have seen a 'human' before this then?"

@@

Kelly was confused by what was said Soprano, on it he will have known three months. She looked Soprano 

"I really do not remember it" 

Unfortunately this happened but Kelly must have repressed the memory because it was the same time that Kelly had been attacked about to die at the same time, she did not want to remember those times. Kelly looked down and said negatively.

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,  

Void looked a little embarrassed as he noted he mixed up a 'human' and his world that he called 'Erf'

"Oh uhhh, never mind 'Erf' wait can you turn into other things now then besides a Pony and Human?"

Void just wanted to make sure he wasn't some kind of Exotic Shapeshifter.

"Wait, yeah I will come to the Inn with you" Void turned to Kelly and grinned.

"You coming Kelly?" He wanted all three of them to go before he realized Soprano should not walk around as a Human he may get some looks.

@@,

Kelly accepted the offer, she was well, but confused by what she did not like to think it would very lonje. 

"Well, come on, but before I should get something in my house" 

Kelly seemed to want to get away for some time, she remembered something, who knows that could change everything about her. 

"You do not mind going in my house you can meet before ?, Void" 

Kelly smiled broadly as Void had not visited her.

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

"No, I don't think so. I haven't tried it, but I really don't need to." Soprano said. "Ahh, it feels nice to have fingers again. Feels nice to be your own species again." Soprano said, relieved. "I can sort of do it on command, but only for the next hour or so. Say, how do you shapeshift anyway? Just curious."

@@Mrbrunoh1@,

Void smiled at Kelly and responded.

"Yeah I will visit you when you set off Kelly"

He then turned to Soprano.

"Fingers? Hmm, doesn't matter, How do I Shapeshift? Well it really just comes naturally to me since I was Born a natural Changeling not converted" Void went silent once he said this and realized he just said something he should never say

"Uhhhh, I use my magic to Shapeshift since I am Born with strong magic" Void looked at Soprano and hoped he wouldn't ask about conversion of Changelings.

Edited by Void Crawler

@,@,

Kelly expected the end of the conversation between the two to invite them both to follow her, her house was on the edge of the Everfree and she had been attacked in the last time he went home, it left its cracked paw she was afraid of being attacked again. 

She was in another world when they talked. 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Soprano was confused by Void's wording. "I'm not a shapeshifter, if that's what you're implying. Wait, conversion? Have ponies 'turned' into changelings before?" Soprano asked. "Hey, where's Kelly gone? She's not here anymore." he asked, looking around, while taking photographs with his Pentax K1000. 

@@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at Soprano awkwardly after he questioned Conversion then breathed a sigh of relief once he mentioned Kelly.

"Uhhhh Kelly probably set off for her home. She said it was on the edge of the Everfree, wait that is in a similar area to my home, since we are pretty much outside of it right now anyway"

He looked at the tech in his 'fingers' and was in a kind of trance but stopped staring at it once he looked around for Kelly.

Kelly was on his way home with his paw still a bit bruised, but she seemed happy, she had received an outfit that bought Rarity, she was wanting to use the time, she was on her way home, she had entered the forest, their home was a few meters inside the forest. 

She heard some sounds in the forest. 

"Come with us"

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,  

Void knew he would have to tell him this eventually anyway so he did and hoped Soprano would not react in the same way as earlier when he mentioned Love feeding.

"Well the power of a Changelings Transformation magic depends on multiple factors, the darkest and most evil factor is if a Changeling is a natural born or a converted pony... Yes I said pony, once a Pony is drained completely of love they are a husk of there former self so they are taken to the Hive with force and placed in a cocoon like object to be Converted into a Changeling over time without there consent"

Void said this then added quite rapidly after.

"I am not a converted pony and I was not one of the Converters so nothing to worry about with me, but now do you see why I despise Hive Changelings? Anywho lets go find Kelly before we lose her completely"

• Brohoof 1

@,@,  

Kelly looks at the outskirts of the forest and shouted to the forest. 

"Leave me alone, you want to get hurt again?" 

Kelly waited the answer. 

"You can not run from us, you're living single, we can not let you talk about us" 

Kelly got scared and ran off with his injured paw toward your home. 

"It can not be !, leave me alone, I just want to start my life!" 

Kelly then hit with a stone in his injured leg and falls to the ground. 

"You are weak Kelly, is only a small pony Earth, you thought it would get rid of us so" 

"Where are you appear!"

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,  

"Not to ruin your day but there is a high chance Conversion still happens, that is how the swarm grows faster so they will not stop over one petty defeat, now then we should head out for Kelly"

Void said this and began trotting in the direction of the Edge of the forest as he gestured Soprano to follow. He then heard Voices in the distance and heard Kelly too.

"Who is she talking to" He muttered to himself as he looked back at Soprano hoping he could hear it too.

@,@,

Kelly was walking toward his home after hitting the stone, very slowly. 

"Just leave me alone, I do not want more" 

A shadow appeared in the forest. 

"Your parents helped you out, but who will save you now ?, I do not believe that a weak pony as you live out of the Village." 

Kelly was almost at the door of his house. 

"I am not weak" 

"Of course you are, why do not you turn and face me, or you will run away and let someone do it for you just like you did with your family" 

"That's not true, I could do nothing." 

Kelly was crying she turned around and she saw a Alicornio, she immediately recognized her Cutie Mark and his body. 

"Da-RKK Alicorn, please do not make me suffer again" 

The pony gave a lot of energy in the body of Kelly

"You are small Ponei alone, has great chances of you dying here!" 

Kelly was on the ground and crying. But she got up again. 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Soprano followed. "Well, unless you do it, I should be perfectly safe." he joked. He heard Kelly, and ran as fast as he could to her. "Kelly!" he yelled, taking note of what she said. He was transcribing whilst he ran, and got his cassette recorder on. "We're coming!" he yelled, before pausing his transcription to 'switch' again, due to running faster as a pony.

Edited by SopranoAurora

@@,

As Soprano sped up so did Void with his Horn glowing a vibrant green as he readied his Transformation magic in case something needed a good smashing by a bigger creature.

"Hold On Kelly!" Void sped up some more until he was as fast as he could run since Soprano was much taller than him

"Nearly there!" Void had his horn still glowing but it was getting brighter and more violent in light since he was readying his strongest Transformation magic.

• Brohoof 1

@,@,  

Kelly was weak and bruised but he continued to attack and it continued to rise. 

"I will not let you. You do not send me anymore!" 

Kelly continued to be attacked multiple times, the Dark Alicornios love seeing their enemies suffer. 

"Nopony cares for you Kelly. You always hurt our plans, you know what will be fun, how about turning you into stone, as I know you do not like magic on you!" 

Kelly still standing, but had no strength to do anything about it. 

"That's right, obey me bend the Magic will not want to disobey me again, now that would be fun, maybe you turn a Stone loved it?" 

Kelly was in shock. 

"My friends lied to me, I could never face the Magic ahead" She looks at his paws and speech. 

"Do what you want I'm not good for anything I am weak" 

Dark Pony prepared his coup Fatal! 

"That's right, accepted, you are useless, only disturbs!"

Dark Pony Laugh and Attack Kelly