Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,  

Void was still in awe and amazement of Kelly.

"I can barely run down a set of stairs without falling over but you jumped off there with precision!"

Void looked at his hooves and grinned.

"I would probably break my shell jumping off there myself! How is it weird for you to have skill in acrobatics, and may I add you jumped with quite a large amount of elegance"

He looked at Mariah and grinned knowing that she was impressed too.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smiled at his friends, the aura of Kelly appears according to the state of her sentimental, and you could see a little. She said her friends. 

"You make me becoming stronger I love doing that later I can show what I can do, but now Mariah'll train a bit, and I Void, promise to train you, what do you think Void, a few hours of training until it does not go bad. "

Kelly offered his paw to Void. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void took Kelly's hoof.

"Yeah training for us all before we go is a smart idea" Void then flew back up through the second floor balcony that Kelly leapt of and flew back out about a minute later with his armour equipped.

"Ahhh, much better, I love my armour, hate not wearing it"

He then made his horn glow to check one last time if any dark magic was still in the air. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smiled at Void and Mariah were now at a distance of 10 meters between the two and Mariah, Kelly smiled at Void. 

"Void 'bout you welcome to Mariah, Mariah prepare to train with the Void'm sure it will be interesting, do not hesitate to fight" 

Kelly gave a space for Void and Mariah. 

"Void when you want you can transform and start the training" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void nodded and he turned into King to gain improved transformation abilities.

"Now then friends, what creature should I become to help your training?"

King was making sure he turned into a creature of there liking, like he was thinking maybe a Hydra, or better yet a Armoured Dragon, he has not become that for a long time. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah saw the huge dragon in front of him and seemed to get a little scared.

"I have to face you in the form of armored dragon"

Mariah took away the dragon looking for a place to start preparing your first blow she used her magic and turned his steel body, she used her horn to create an electric current around her body, she took aim at the Dragon and ordered the attack.

King was training seriously, he dodged the blow and stood behind Mariah. She teleported to the center of the field and its horn synchronized with the sun, while King was coming Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King grinned in his Armoured Dragon form and roared to intimidate Mariah a little to test her nerve out and in his deep and booming voice he said.

"At anytime you want me to stop or I am overdoing it tell me and I will stop"

He said reassuring Mariah since he was nearly 100 times the size of her and then he raised his spiked tail in the air and growling at Mariah with his massive teeth showing from his black mist covered mouth.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah got some immense fear of Dragon showing up for her aggressive.

"I do not know if I am able to attack a dragon hard enough"

Mariah prepared and used his magic spells of extremely heavy light, she charged five layers of magic in her horn, she hit the armor of Void.

"It did not a scratch, this may not be true but I saved a lot of energy."

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled to Mariah, and scream 

"Continue Mariah, don't stop, attack again!"

Mariah was lost looking for the big dragon in front of him, she had to continue giving support to Mariah. 

"Do you get up, Mariah!"

Kelly look to Mariah and Dragon Armored(King Void)
  • Brohoof 2

Soprano joked: "Maybe you should turn into a human. I'd love to see you try to walk with 2 legs!" he said, getting his camera out, and taking a picture of the group. "Sorry, I just want to remember all of this when I finally go home. Oh, the guys on the forums will be amazed!" he said, breaking the 4th wall.

• Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

King in his Dragon form just turned to face Soprano and smiled but since he has a thousand razor teeth this probably didn't help.

"I have already tried becoming a human remember? Maybe I should try again with my increased King Void powers" His voice was again deep and loud as he talked.

"Mariah if you want to hit me, you have to deal with the Armour, it is magically enhanced so you need a powerful blow on the Armour to break it then you can attack me, if we were actually fighting I would keep rebuilding my Armour through magic until I am tired which would weaken my power, but we are not actually fighting just training"

He was helping Mariah by giving her advice to damaging his Armour.

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah smiled she was bluffing with her friends she wanted to impress them can leave already will solve this. Mariah teleported to a height above the King, his horn glowed with a reddish color, horn Mariah was on fire it fully charge your energy doing two balls of fire around his body.

"Here's what I used to beat that Leader Changeling"

Mariah merged with the fire. His body was totally flaming and her mane was in a state of fire, she was with all the power in the armor of King, she blew the King of armor into a million pieces as if there was nothing after that she was back to normal.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly look to Mariah, she was speechless for what she has just seen.

"OH my Celestia Ma-Mariah, Mariah this is amazing, i never see this magic in my life, what else you been hiding from us?"

Kelly looked at King waiting for the battle to become increasingly spicy, Mariah was hiding his ability, no one knew the true potential of that Unicorn.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at Mariah with a little laugh with an impressed face.

"There you go! You just blasted of my magical Armour with ease" He then snapped his fingers to make some fresh Armour appear on his body but it was much bigger and spiked to deflect most magic attacks and intimidate ponies.

"If you can take out this Armour then you have immense power..." He added as he braced his giant scaled and Armoured body for another magic attack.

"You can do this, you just did so now add more power to your flaming magic!" 

His voice sounded awkwardly happy especially for a Dragon.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah smiled at King and Kelly, she still had much more power saved to show your friends she now felt safe to show them and who had in coaching. Mariah focused his magic and his body was steel, she took aim at the sun with her ​​horn she connected with the sun, its steel body began to heat up more and then she used her magic to repel steel so she used her magic to create two steel balls around your body.

"We will continue the training"

It merged with the Steel and his body was completely steel and while it was blazing down in the air with a speed above normal, she hit the new improved Void destroying armor into a thousand pieces.

"I want a bigger challenge"

• Brohoof 2

His eyes widened at her power as he began laughing a loud booming laugh.

"Huhuhahaha! That was glorious! Wait, bigger challenge? Alright then I will try to make some better Armour with my magic, in fact I will make the best Armour my magic can make!"

The Armoured black Dragon began getting a aura around him as he roared at the sky with black flames coming from his mouth. Once the black flames cleared from around the Dragon a huge spiked full set of Armour was covering his body, even his head was covered.

"My power can't make better Armour since I am using most of it, this is the last challenge I can give you since this has made me quite tired from magic overuse"

He laughed from the inside of his magenta armoured helmet as he was extremely impressed with Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly was impressed because that Mariah still wanted more power, she had so much power that scared. She was still hiding a lot of them. 

"King after that I will practice with Mariah okay, you can leave I want to join as well." 

Kelly was talking to a dragon what was funny to her. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah sketched a face of surprise, she never trained with all his magical energy, so that armor was immense and his material was similar to that of Kelly when transformed.

"This sounds complicated"

Mariah used his horn and began to manage the clouds in the sky raining at the place where they were, while she used her magic to make it a huge sphere of water around her body, she used her horn and froze the water and merged with the ice. At that moment his body and mane were all ice everything she touched turned to ice, but it still was not enough, she used her horn again only unintentionally lost her way and ended up using the magic of Chrysalis magical energy Mariah increased greatly when she teleported upwards of Void with green eyes and the body of ice, Void hit Mariah with her ​​tail before she lost control of so much negative energy that she used at that time, Mariah was unconscious for a few minutes.

[twenty minutes later in the hotel room]

"What happened?"

Void was before him, it seemed that only had Void in the room, she knew it would not be good.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

King Void was staring down at Mariah in her bed with a somber look.

"I told you to not use that kind of Magic... It changes ponies, even you..."

His voice was quite as he turned to face Kelly and Soprano whilst he stomped his holed hoof and then he faced Mariah again.

"You were warned to not use it... Dark Changeling Magic is for creatures born of darkness, it will corrupt you, it nearly did"

King was still quite twitchy from dark magic as he said this.

"Please don't ever use it, the more it is used the worse it effects you Mariah"

He then stood out of the way and sat on the opposite bed across the room.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah received it as a threat, she did not know very well.

"As you know, you did not let me finish my attack on you, I joined two perfectly magical, you know you will not train me, I workout alone, I see you at school coaches"

Mariah teleported to the outside and started walking down the street upset.

"Nobody tells me what I should do."

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly looked at everyone in the room, she jumped from the second floor and waited as before your friends come down, she would go after Mariah was very confused because Mariah was so fascinated by this magic. 

"King think we have a problem she still did not understand the extensions of the problems she has with that kind of magic, we need to solve it as fast as possible" 

Kelly was walking along with King and Soprano. 

• Brohoof 2