Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah sat down at the table was still admiring the Fenix​​, she sat and Kelly sat in front of her, and soon she heard some whispers coming from somewhere that establishment. Some ponies were talking about her, she felt a little shaken

"Is not that crazy pony who can not control their own magic ?, she has a fenix, should be the coaches."

Mariah was ignoring her did not want to end up with that happy moment with your friends.

"What will you ask Kelly?"

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly knew that Mariah was shaken by something at that location, she decided to continue the conversation usually to discover. 

"Let's get something to eat, how about a big cake, this is on me." 

Kelly smiles at Mariah and King (Fenix​​) 

"Mariah you are Okey?, you can talk to us."

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King as a Phoenix heard the ponies talking about Mariah and he got very annoyed.

He flew over to the table the ponies were sat on and hissed and cawed at them out of anger and he likely spooked them a little.

"Caaaaw!" He then flew over and landed on Mariah's shoulder and again rubbed his beak on her cheek to cheer her up. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah smiled at King and Kelly, they are great friends, but even so they were still talking about Mariah.

"Absolutely the coach is trying to teach her to use the magic"

All ponies from another table, laughed at Mariah.

At the same time that King was rubbing on the face of Mariah, her closed your eyes with some tears. She was very upset after all that had happened.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly looked at Mariah, she knew what was happening but did not want to have problems with the students, no one knew that King was the Fenix​​, Kelly looked at King. 

"Mariah does not worry you have your friend Jane, who knows she'll join us." 

Kelly smiled at Mariah 

• Brohoof 2

King still heard them and he was getting seriously angry. His body was turned into a black mist again as the mist cleared he was a Armoured Black Dragon again and he turned to face the other ponies and talked with a deep and boomingly loud voice.

"You insult another student?! I am your teacher and talking about others is something you shouldn't do when your teacher is a Changeling now..."

King was using his neck to go straight up in there faces and breathe a little smoke on them through his nostrils.

"How would you like it? I don't think you would be laughing then do you?" He was somehow staying calm when talking to the other students.

"I teach you about the dangers, insult others then I become the danger..." He sounded stern and very strict but was again still calm with his words.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah got spooked, she looked with some tears to other students who looked like she was sad.

"I'm sorry coach, also sorry Mariah."

All are shocked with the transformation of King but sometimes it becomes a Fenix ​​again.

"You did it for me King ?, yet they still think I'm weird for not having controlled the magic"

Mariah saw the cake wiped her tears and looked to King who was in the mane of Kelly, Kelly and King wanted the best for her.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly, King and smiled at Mariah, then Kelly saw her friend of Mariah had done in school. 

"Hey Mariah, that's not your friend, why not invite to join us." 

Kelly was hoping to make new friends and help Mariah. Kelly scream to friend of Mariah

"Jane, Hey Jane, you can come here for a few minutes?"

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane walked over to the table where Kelly, King and Mariah, and Mariah looked worried.

"What happened Mariah ?, because you went that way of class ? I talked about it with Twilight, she said you needed time to think, how good you were as well."

Mariah smiled at Jane. And looked at that King flew mane Jane.

"I think he already considers you a friend."

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Kelly smiled at Jane, Jane sat down with Mariah and Kelly, King continued in the mane of Jane, she seemed a bit shy, so Kelly looked at her and spoke. 

"Do not be so, I will not bite you, we're all friends, though in class we have to play hard with you, King may appear." 

Kelly waited for the King to report for Jane. 

• Brohoof 2

King knew what Kelly meant as he was sat in Jane's mane so he flew off Jane and landed on the floor as he turned back into King.

"Hello Jane nice to meet you, heheh" King was happy to be able to talk again. He liked being a Phoenix as it was fun but not being able to talk like his Dragon form was a little annoying but he was still quite cheery.

Normal Void's voice came from King suddenly.

"Yes nice to meet you, both me and King are happy to say hello"

Then King's voice came back again.

"Yes, we both are happy to meet you" Kings voice was always more posh and loud sounding then normal Voids that is how others can tell the difference.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane came from a region of Ponyville and she was accustomed to Changeling and treated them with respect, she bowed to show respect and Kelly King.

"Nice to meet you, I did not know you were already friends, Mariah knows I wish I could have helped you at that moment, but, I'm sorry."

Mariah approached Jane and spoke.

"All right, I could have hurt you"

Mariah, who saw King and Kelly were smiling at her.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly and King looked and saw that there could be a start of a new friendship as both Mariah and her King. 

"That's really cool, do not worry Jane, you do not need, King was all about his control, he was willing to agree Mariah." 

Kelly sat down next to Jane and look to King. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

King nodded at Kelly and then proceeded to talk "All right you three let us not think about that all that does is make us feel bad." He wanted to avoid that talk about earlier.

"Let us just eat the food that was bought"  He then pointed at the Cake and added. "I can still eat it but it won't satisfy me so I will be back momentarily" He turned into a Phoenix and flew off.

He came back about a minute later and cawed in a happy way because he fed of two ponies quite fast.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane looked at the big cake in front of him.

"Sorry but I can not accept, I did not pay for any of it, I should go eat somewhere else."

Jane leaves the chair is turns walking to the exit so that Mariah teleports to front.

"No Jane, please follow us, you need not pay to eat with us."

Mariah embraces Jane, no one even knew much about Jane.

"You sure about that."

Jane looks at Kelly, and that's how King Fenix ​​upon the mane of Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled, King returned to normal, he sat next to Kelly, Jane sat beside Mariah, then ate all the. 

[Hours later] 

Jane was with the group now, but she was very quiet, King looked like he was ready to try to get Jane to open up more with them, after all nobody knew Jane. 

Kelly whisperes to King. 

"We'll help Jane is still insecure, she is very quiet, perhaps you can help King there." 

• Brohoof 2

King nodded at Kelly and turned to face Jane with a smile.

"Jane? Are you interested in strong magic by any chance?" King wanted to learn a little more like Kelly did about Jane.

"I also would like to add that if your friends with Mariah your a friend of ours" He used his hoof to point at the group with a smile showing his fangs. He thought he has not smiled like that for awhile and giggled to himself a bit. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane looked King, she saw the big smile of King, she was still confused, she smiled and said to King.

"Thank you King, I'm in college to learn how to improve my magic, I'm not as good as I wanted to be, I do not know why Mariah's still with me, you know she is much stronger than me, I tend to stay alone. "

King and Jane were at a distance of the group.

• Brohoof 2

King bent down to be at Jane's height with a grin.

"You tend to be alone? Well trust me when I say if your with our group you will not be alone again" He was still smiling at Jane.

"Me, Kelly and Mariah were all alone before we became a group, we have all had our time alone" He then nudged Jane playfully as he stood fully back up.

"Another question if you please, you want to improve your magic correct? Ask Mariah and Kelly to help you, there very skilled"

• Brohoof 2

King was confused as to why Jane stopped and looked at him.

"Yes? Do you have a question Jane? I will answer anything"

King was staring with a grin at Jane and wondered why she was looking him in the eyes. He buzzed his wings with a little happiness but he stopped buzzing them since there very large meaning there quite loud.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane looked at King, and answered truthfully.

"I'm not just a unicorn know, my father was a Changeling and my mother a unicorn, and that is why I have trouble with magic, I can transform myself into a few things and I can make some magic, I'm bad on both sides. I do not like talking about it, the ponies always make fun of me. "

Jane looked at the ground.

• Brohoof 2

King looked at her with his eyes looking her up and down.

"You hide being part Changeling quite well, I am a King and if you were a full Changeling your natural instinct would be to serve me so I can tell you are not full Changeling or else you would be some mindless drone" He said with a smile since King doesn't like how normal Changeling follow him because he is Royalty.

"I could since you are part dark born Changeling teach you how to use your magic to the fullest power" He suggested with a laugh trying to cheer her up.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane smiled, and replied.

"I'm not totally Changeling, I'm half Unicorn and half Changeling, I'd love you to teach me, but I still need to learn the magic of Unicorn, basically I need two ponies that control a Dark magic and another that controls the magical unicorn . "

Jane had her body Unicorn but she was still a little Changeling, she did not transformed into changeling close friends because she was afraid.

• Brohoof 2

"Lucky, lucky you! Because you have me and Kelly and Mariah" He realized at first glance to other ponies Kelly looked like an Earth Pony and added.

"Kelly is not a Normal Earth Pony by the way she has an Alicorn form" He said as he tapped his horn then Janes.

"All three of us can easily teach you EVERYTHING! Especially Mariah, for the Unicorn magic, she is skilled" King sounded very enthusiastic about this as he stomped his front armoured hooves quite fast.

"Now then we should catch up to the group after this talk" He grabbed Jane and put her on his back as he flew towards the group and put Jane down again with a grin.

• Brohoof 2