Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane smiled at Kelly and Mariah.

"Come on Mariah, I know you can do this, after you have shown to be able to do."

Mariah looked at the foot of King on his horn.

"I can try, okay, I'll try."

Mariah focused and four overlays were magic on his horn, Jane gaped. And they were all teleported House King suddenly.

"I got it, I knew"

Jane hugged Mariah.

"You're incredible, King and his house is amazing, my father had a similar home with this."

Jane look smiling to King

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King was again impressed by Mariah and her magic skill and he smiled at her then he smiled at Kelly

"Told you, again I am impressed Mariah!" He then looked at Jane and responded, with stuttering still.

"This home... Uhh oh right yeah I like it it's nice and cozy, your father had good taste in houses" He kicked the floor with his hoof and laughed a little.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smiled at King, he was very different near Jane, she helped him up. 

"Are you alright King, be careful where you walk, you're half blind right now." 

Kelly was in a good humor, did not time things were happy for them. 

"So Jane, tell us about your parents." 

Kelly sat on the sofa beside Mariah leaving to the other sofa to King and Jane , now she hoped King invited Jane to sit. Kelly was trying to help King with what I could. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King saw that Mariah and Kelly were sat on one sofa so he blushed and sat down on the opposite sofa and gestured Jane with his hoof to sit next to him.

"Uhhh, Yeah Jane, what were your parents... Like?"

King was intrigued by Jane's family since her father was a Changeling and her mother a Unicorn he was also still acting different.

"You know... Just interested about them..."

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane sat beside the King and smiled at King aparesendo their prey.

"Well my mom told me they met after Chrysalis, deserting my father because he did not follow his orders, it is about 25 years, he was the best of its Hive, after he was deserted my mother had been caught by changelings, and my Father was already great friend of hers, he did everything to save there, and after that you already know. "

Jane smiled at King and stared at the ceiling.

"They had to hide when Chrysalis came after them."

Suddenly Jane's eyes watered.

"Sorry,  they were very good to me."

Mariah looked and responded.

"All right, it's okay to cry."

Jane stood on the shoulder of King.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled to King, she winked at el, Kelly was a good friend, she knew that King had barely known Jane was already totally loyal to her. 

"Do not be sad Jane, now you're with us, no problems no one else will do anything against you." 

Kelly smiled to Jane and King. 

• Brohoof 2

King looked at Jane crying on his shoulder and his reassuring side kicked in to him again.

"It's alright, they sound like they cared for each other a lot and the fact that Chrysalis is now gone should be good news" 

King for a second had a tear in his eye since he knows exactly how her father must have felt to be banished even though he was skilled.

"Your father must have been great, he saved your mother from his own kind, that is very brave of him" King was looking down at Jane and he hugged her to reassure her but he began blushing again.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane accepted the embrace of King, and did not care, she felt good with his new friends.

"I pledge to you that I will do everything so that nothing bad happens, even me not being powerful, I promise that nothing will happen to you."

Jane continues embraced in King.

"Do not leave me alone, I've lived a long time alone, I do not want to."

Jane her eyes tearing up face to face with King.

"Promise me that, King, Mariah and Kelly."

• Brohoof 2

King looked Jane in the eyes in a caring way as he wiped the the tears from her eyes.

"Wouldn't ever even think of leaving you, I doubt Mariah and Kelly would either" He stopped stuttering when he said this as he was being completely honest with Jane.

"No pony deserves to be alone ever..." King hugged her again to reassure her.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane used her tail to make a full embrace with King. She did not hug anyone for many years.

"I'm sorry King, many years that I do not hug anyone, thanks Mariah for introducing me to his friends."

Jane ended the embrace turning and getting a bird's shoulder Mariah, she was petting Mariah with her wings.

"No problem, you're welcome, I'm sure we will create a great bond."

Jane returned to normal, she felt its good when he was in his true form.

Mariah looked at Kelly.

"Well we have class tomorrow, and the first schedule is Kelly, and you King, this time Jane and I work as a team."

Jane smiled at Kelly and King beside each other.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly Brohoof with King and Smile.

Do not worry, I'm sure it will be something amazing, but avoid the Dark Magic, Mariah, she is not for you, but we can train tomorrow demanha Shiny Magic while King trains Jane with the transformations. And can you help Jane with Unicorn Magic, we prepare, we still have problems in the future. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

King was really happy with how the day turned out as a whole, especially with meeting Jane.

"Yes, we have a day to do tomorrow, Coaching shall be fun so will training"

King then remembered he should mention where the beds are, Kelly already knew though.

"Upstairs there are two guests rooms and my room, you three can sleep up there if you like. I shall sleep on the sofa down here"

He wanted his friends to be comfy and he didn't mind sleeping on the sofa as he gestured his hooves to his friends and grinned.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane grinned at King, and hugged him giving a kiss on her cheek, she went with her wings pegasus / changeling quickly and shouted upstairs.

"Uhu, a bed Thank you my new friend!"

She was jumping on the bed of the King room.

Mariah got confused and went up to his room to rest leaving Kelly and King together.

"Good night, Kelly and King, i think Jane liked your room King."

• Brohoof 2

When Jane kissed him on the cheek he just froze for a moment and turned bright red before coming back to reality.

"Uhhhh... Yeah, I think she liked my room too, good night Mariah" King then turned to face Kelly as he kinda knew how she is going to react to that, he was still blushing.

"Well then... Ummm we have to train tomorrow and Coach ponies" King was still acting different.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly gave a strange look and giggled, she sat beside the King. 

"I think you'll do very well with it, it was very generous of you to let others sleep in your room, do not expect less from you." 

Kelly was a great friend of Void (King), she has gone through so much with him, they were almost brothers. 

"Until she surprised me with this, well we'll have to think about something to train ponies tomorrow, something that makes Mariah recover its impetus in fire magic, and that students have to help yourself, King any idea." 

King was staring at the ceiling. 

"Wake up, you hear me?" 

• Brohoof 2

King came back to reality again and looked at Kelly with a smile.

"Yeah I hear you, Coaching the ponies tomorrow... Ummm will be something, we need Mariah to teleport us over to Canterlot again"

He was still acting awkward even when Jane was not there.

"We are going... Umm sorry what were we talking about again?" King just forgot what Kelly and him were talking about.

"Heheh Sorry I have no idea what has gotten into me" He knew why but didn't say anything

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist

Kelly smiled to King and hugged your Friend.

"King, decided in tomorrow, you need to rearrange your mind, I think you're confused, she looked up and gave him another hug. Goodnight King, glad it all ended well. And one more thing, dont think in Jane so much" 

Kelly giggle and went upstairs.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

[The other day in the morning - 07AM][school is 10AM]

Jane was in the driveway of King (Void) Sitting on a rock, Kelly and Mariah were sleeping, Void also. She was training hardest her transformation, she first turned into a hawk and flew through the air to test your skill. She returned to normal.

"This is not enough and have yet to turn a phoenix."

Jane concentrated and turned into a bird. Then returned to normal and sat on the stone and thought.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano went back to his apartment flat. He opened the door with the key, walked in, switched to his human self, and started working on the cipher (all with his eyes glowing green still). He was frustrated at the others for ignoring the fact that his eyes were now green.  (OOC: What's with the 4 pages of replies? xD)

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 3

King was waking up from the sofa and thought to himself that the sofa was much more comfy than he thought besides he was a bit to big for it he was fine.

"Hmmm, I need to take it easy today..."

He hopped of the sofa with a little spring in his step as he looked out his front window to see Jane sat on a rock so he walked out his front door and trotted up behind her.

"Your up earlier, How come?" He couldn't see why she would be up early then he tought he was being a hypocrite since he too is up early.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

King blushed a little and responded as he looked at her eyes.

"Better now yeah... Hmmm so why are you out here then?"

He looked around at the open field next to the Everfree as he stared at the Dark Forest for a moment.

.....Does that Forest every become light He wondered to himself for a moment as he looked back at Jane.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

King smiled at her.

"Of course I know who you are" He grinned "Kelly, I thought you said you were not very good with that magic?" He sounded interested as he paced around her looking at her to check her transformation skill.

"Very skilled work" He nudged her shoulder as he said this. 

• Brohoof 2