Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

Soprano continued to work in his flat, with his eyes glowing bright enough to light up the gloomy, dark room he was in. He was completely unaware of it, since he had gotten used to his eyes being a light that doesn't require batteries. Suddenly, the entire apartment building was engulfed with a white light coming from Soprano. The flash was seen across the city.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

King's eyes went wide when he felt the Dark Energy. He just looked at the surrounding area for a moment before staring back at Jane.

"Follow me back to the house quickly" He sounded urgent and he picked up Jane and on her on his back as he turned and galloped fast inside his house and up the stairs.

"Mariah Kelly! Get up now!"

He knew these events need to be dealt with now

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly stood up frightened with King wakes up there. 

"What's going on King, I'm feeling something that is not good, it can not be, and the four other remaining but because they keep trying?" 

Kelly looked out the window expecting, the King Void accompanies it.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King just nodded at Kelly as if saying yes and that was it before he teleported outside.

"We know your here Alicorn! We feel your energy! We can deal with you with ease so either back off and leave the area or die! Your choice"

King was just observing his surroundings to try and spot where the energy was coming from. 

• Brohoof 2

Soprano fell to the floor to the white light. He screamed in pain, as the white light damaged his already green eyes. He felt... different somehow. He thought he just switched accidentally, but when he got up and looked in the mirror in his bathroom, he saw... something else.

He screamed louder than an atomic bomb.

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Suddenly an onslaught of negative magic hit the wing of Jane that was open.

"My wing, no, she's burning up."

Mariah used her magic to remove the fire wing Jane.

"Jane you are well."

Jane did not know what was happening but was frightened with that energy, was similar to that of Chrysalis and she was terrified of Chrysalis.

"Kelly, King did not let her find me."

Jane looks with a sad look for King and Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly looked to King, and his aura was unusual after seeing the wing of Jane burning in front, Mariah saved the wing of her friend. 

"King try to control yourself, you can handle it, I'll take care of Jane and Mariah." 

Kelly showed a confident smile to King. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King held back all his anger to stay calm and collected.

"You watch them properly then"

He began looking around his environment again and hissed through his fangs.

"Stop playing dumb Alicorn! We already know your here come out and I promise I will go easy on you... I lie by the way, I will rip out your throat either way!" He had his black aura around his body again as he waited for the Alicorn to reveal itself.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

The dark alicorn voice echoed through the forest.

"You can not, your friend Jane will suffer changeling, Kelly may be protecting them now, but when you separate it, you can be sure she will die."

The energy dissipates from the site.

(OOC: Is you again Void, now its a new part of Rp)

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

When King heard the Dark Alicorn even mention Jane he suddenly got very defensive and violent as he hissed.

"Are you serious! When they separate you'll kill her?... I really REALLY doubt that! Even touch her and trust me when I say I will make YOUR world a living nightmare... NO I will make your species nothing! Nothing!"

King was using his horn to tell where the Dark Energy was and he was still looking around to find it but he kept stomping his hooves and twitching again.

"You will not do anything or else I will... Don't touch her or else"

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly felt the energy getting weaker, Jane was still afraid, she seemed to have much fear of power, Kelly saw that Jane was very afraid of the power of Chrysalis and saw that Mariah and Jane were embraced together. 

"Do not worry we've faced other."

Kelly look to Forest
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane was embraced with Mariah, Jane was the oldest she lived only a few bad years with Chrysalis, she feared that energy more than anything, she was hugging that Mariah made ​​a magical sphere around the two for anything to happen.

"Jane do not worry nothing will happen."

Jane turned into a bird and hid in the mane of Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

King was still reacting badly to what the Alicorn said to him.

"Really? I know you can hear me! Why not attack me?! Bring it come on!" He was shouting at the area around him with hatred in his eyes.

"Why attack Jane? Take me on, were are both creatures of Darkness after all!"

He was still being defensive towards what the Alicorn said to him and he kept turning in circles with his eyes scanning the area.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

The voice of the Dark Alicorn echoed through the forest again.

"You do not believe in the strength of your friend half-Changeling, she has no potential to face any of us, she's weak as all of you, if I were you would not lose her sight"

Loud laughter in the forest.

(OOC: Void is your turn again )

• Brohoof 2

King grinded his teeth together as he hissed under his breath again.

"Ssssss..... Oh no potential? A bit of training can fix what you call 'no potential' Why attack others anyway, I will kill you but from what I can tell from is your scared to face me!" King was having a black mist come from his body and his breath was black again.

"So then? You going to be a wuss or are you going to face me!?"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

The voice of the Dark Alicorn echoed through the forest again.

"Because I'll fight you, if I can make your life a tremendous terror, this is just a game for us, and your friend is on the way, you will suffer for killing our fellow"

(OOC: Void again is a little time with King and Dark)

• Brohoof 2

King was starting to get really frustrated quite bad now.

"Tremendous Terror?! I will make you fear the meaning of life! Don't you talk to me about... TERROR!" When King said terror the second time his voice was louder than his dragon voice and seriously psychotic sounding.

"I am a natural born dark being but you want me to suffer? I know that if you dare touch Jane I will strangle you till your last breath!"

He was getting worse as they talked more.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly King felt he was losing control, he could control his feelings more she did not know what he was capable of doing, would destroy the forest, Kelly skipped the second floor of the King and walked up to him, hugging him and Skipping . 

"King, calm down he's playing with you, just like he did with Mariah, remember." 

Kelly was looking seriously for King. 

"Let's go home, which is what he has told you, do not believe." 

Kelly King waited to follow her. 

"You coming?" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King turned to face Kelly who looked worried for him.

"I can't come! I will slice this Alicorn up and send him to hell!" King was twitching and laughing a little before realizing that if he keeps going he may go insane again.

"Ummm... Yeah, yes I am coming" King was still hissing a little but was much calmer because he realized what Kelly said was true, they were just tricking him 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane was still afraid of the energy that felt, Dark Alicorn then Mariah thought of an answer, teleported everyone to Canterlot.

"He, Jane you feel better here ?."

Mariah Jane hugged tightly.

"Thanks, I do not want to make me suffer that Chrysalis, she took me so heavy."

Jane stares at the ground, kind of sad.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled at Mariah , and walked over to King, Kelly knew she not trust in her. 

"Go on King in her a hug, she needs a shoulder to cry on, let King do not get confused." 

Kelly pushed King with your flank, to his side and embraced him Mariah and Jane. Kelly smiled and winked at him. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King was looking at Kelly as she pushed him up to Mariah and Jane and they all hugged.

"Well that just happened... Ummm" King was again stuttering but he was worried he may go psychotic in front of Jane and he may scare her.

"If any of you were worried earlier it's fine... I was uhhhh won't go mad again, promise" He couldn't get his words out again but he then looked at Jane.

"I would ummm, like to say you shouldn't worry about Chrysalis she is stuck in stone at the moment from magic.... Mariah stopped her"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane smiled and Mariah King, she was still afraid to Kelly for some reason, she did not know why, maybe all that positive energy Kelly remembered his past.

"King you are well ?, you're stuttering"

Jane after finishing the hug she looked at the clock in the house and was 9AM.

"I better go to college."

Jane was avoiding Kelly only by your positive aura. Jane look to King.

"Excuse me for fear your friend, she is immensely confident and when I get near her I remember from my past."

Mariah and Jane were walking embraced, King's side of the two, Kelly a bit away from them.

• Brohoof 2