Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King smiled and responded again still stuttering and being weird.

"Ignore the stuttering... Uhhh and ignore the pauses there, normal for me" He knew he was lying a little about the stuttering.

"Kelly? She wouldn't harm you... Ever trust me, I should know since we have nearly killed.... Each other but she let me live when we fought, if she let me live... Ummm She would never harm you. Kelly is an awesome and close friend" King was quite cheery telling Jnae to not worry about Kelly.

"Your past should stay in the past Jane. No need to worry" He put on a warm smile and looked at Jane then Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King, called Kelly to get closer to your friends. She approached King, Mariah and Jane. 

"I'm sorry Jane, I can not control my aura she appears alone, King knows about it." 

Kelly hugged Jane. 

"I never hurt no pony for no reason." 

Kelly, King looks at the entrance to the school. 

"King seems that we were here, then we see you two in the training class. Says something King" 

King was frozen by the delicate tail of Jane 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King was looking at her tail as he saw Kelly talking to him.

"What? Oh yeah... The classes yes we should get there now" He was smiling at Kelly but still acting weird, he knew he had to get formal voiced again to help coaching the others so he stood up tall and was double the height of normal ponies again.

"Yes... We shall see you two in the classes" 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah giggled, and Jane looked confused, Jane became his way of Unicorn, staying with her ​​furry tail horn was blue and his body straight and solid blue and wingless. 

"See you later then, coaches." (Mariah and Jane)

[10 minutes later in the training room] (OOC: I think it is best to start with Void and then you Bruno.)

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly looked at students who already saw it with some respect, she wanted to keep it because she wanted to show that Luna was able to train with their students with King.

"Today you will have a serious training after the last event, it will not happen again, now the field we have prepared for you is quite different, such that an exact copy of the Everfree Forest." 

Kelly looked at him and waited King complementary. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

King stared at the students who were all in silence until Kelly stopped talking.

"Don't talk now" His Voice was loud and no longer stuttering.

"The copy of the Everfree is going to teach you how and what to avoid and also how to deal with creatures in the Everfree and any other forest in Equestria with wildlife" King had to look down at the ponies since he was taller and it made him look a little intimidating.

He kept eye contact with the group of students as he looked back at Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane and Mariah were already great friends, the two were together but had some students who were still talking behind Mariah Kelly after remembering the event. Jane screamed loudly.

"STOP, SHE is a unicorn like you ponies, she just did not use the right magic."

King and Kelly were wide-eyed when they saw Jane protecting her friend she was really loyal to your friends.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled at King after seeing that Jane was a friend so incredible, she did not care about what would happen only protected his friends. Kelly saw that Twilight Sparkle was up there watching everything happen so she seized the moment to help Mariah.

"Very good, it seems that Jane did the right thing, then King who should be the first to join?"

Kelly smiled to King, she did not think it necessary to to transform.
  • Brohoof 2

King was seriously impressed with Jane and her loyalty.

"Woah, again... *He shook his head* You are very loyal Jane helping Mariah there" His voice was loud and formal again.

"The first to join the Everfree copy should be... Hmm I don't know Kelly who should be first?" King looked at Kelly with a grin and he stomped his armoured hoof when he heard a few students talking again as he asked Kelly this. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly smile to King Void and giggle.

"How about we see the loyalty of Jane and Mariah in field? is a good idea do not you think King, as is training in dual, we find a way to do something if they need help." 

Kelly flashes King waiting for his approval. Celestia, Luna and Twilight were on the roof watching the training.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

King looked at the roof for a moment to see the three Princesses watching and he stood fully again to look more formal.

"Yes, we should test there loyalty that is an excellent idea Kelly, the field is perfect" Once again his voice was loud and very formal.

"This shall be a dual then" King looked at Kelly as he walked over to the field and gestured Kelly, Mariah and Jane over.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist

Kelly becomes Shiny Full Armored Kelly and teleported to the two different field sites, and pointed to King, showing that he had to pick a target that would be a test. 

"That start training."

Shiny Kelly use your Horn to create a night on the Field, and sounds of Everfree

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

King nodded at Kelly and used his magic to turn into back mist and go behind a tree out of sight as he turned into a Timberwolf to test them.

King as a Timberwolf then came back round the tree and was approaching Mariah and snarling and drooling through his wooden teeth as he barked at Mariah and ran for her.

He knew he wasn't gonna actual attack Mariah but he was testing Mariah and Jane on there defence and ability. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

(OOC: Continue Void)

Mariah looked at Timberwolf in your front drooling and growling she did not know if it was the King, so she used her magic and created a magical dome around your body. The Timber continued to attack the dome she knew she could not keep for long. Then the dome disappeared when the wolf jumped on Mariah, Jane made ​​an accurate magic attack playing the wolf in the river.

"Are you okay Mariah?"

Mariah accepted Jane's paw and stood up.

"That was incredible."

Mariah knew that you should not use all his magic during combat so teamwork was very advantageous.

"Get ready Mariah, I lived in Everfree for many years, this was only the first attack."

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

King was knocked into the river and he was very impressed by the magic bolt from Jane and he upped the scale by turning into a large adult Cragadile (OOC: A Cragadile is just a big rock crocodile from the show in case you didn't know) and as a Cragdile he crawled out the river and opened his mouth full of stone teeth wide as he approached Jane making a loud hissing sound as he was still coming closer and then he lunged forward at Jane with his jaw wide.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

At the time that Jane would get the bite, Mariah teleported the two to a tree, a high place where he could not reach the two, Jane smiled and breathing heavily.

"That was the time Mariah, Thank you."

All students were surprised with the speed of Mariah. The princesses were worshiping training. Mariah said.

"This is just the beginning Jane, we do a lot together."

The two did Brohoof and waited.

(OOC: Void, Training Continues)

• Brohoof 2

King watched as the two were up high in a tree and he made a loud hissing sound again as he backed of and went behind a tree again to change out of sight. As his magic started glowing from his body again, this time he was doing one of the higher level tests as he wanted to see how the two would react to a bigger creature. He turned into a very large Hydra and made three of his heads four heads come out from behind the tree the two were up and then the whole body of the Hydra approached the tree fully and all four heads were pretty much face to face with Jane and Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah teleported to the two behind the Hydra. Mariah looked at Jane, she knew she could face the Hydra alone but she wanted Jane to record its maximum with her.

"Jane'll do a magic in double."

Positive magic Mariah connected with the Negative of Jane doing a new style of magic that could only be made ​​between the two, both targeted the energy that was light and darkness together, and hit the hydra in full it was not overturned, absorbed the attack. After that he became the King again.

"Coach?"

Mariah exclaimed confused, and Jane with a smile hugged coach. Kelly blinked an eye and Mariah looked up where the Princess was applauding, Mariah waited King to say something.

"How did we go?"

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Shiny Kelly smiled at King and Twilight Sparkle, it seemed that a new kind of magic had been created at that time, Mariah broke the boundary between the Dark and the Light. 

Shiny Kelly waited King's answer to Mariah.

"Well King, say to her"

Shiny Kelly smile.

• Brohoof 2

King looked at Jane as she hugged him but for once he stayed formal and didn't stutter.

"How did you do? Well not to ruin your happiness..." He sounded sad for a moment but grinned at both of them.

"You did excellent and passed the test with perfection!" King looked at them both with a bigger grin.

"You just made a new kind of magic too, so that should be something to be proud off" He poked Jane's horn as he said this then he again smiled at Mariah for passing with ease. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah smiled and along with Jane left the training site, after that all other trainings were made.

[After class]

Mariah out of high school, so she sees Void (Normal), and Kelly (she likes Void) lying in the grass looking at the sky, she grins.

"Hello Void is good to see you again, good that King was some rest I have not seen you in days."

Mariah looks at the school.

"Jane is coming just in training to come race with Applejack."

Jane(Unicorn) leaves the school with a training clothes like the Spitfire, and your Tail is Shyning (this should make King agreed)

"Hi, I'm glad you waited for me."

Jane smile to Kelly and Void

• Brohoof 2

Regular Void was smiling since he knows how King feels about Jane and he was giggling a little.

"Yeah King needed to *Giggles* Rest a bit and I needed to stretch my hooves a little" Void then felt a small laughing fit coming on but he held it back and talks normal again

"Well we were not gonna leave you on your own were we Jane, doubt King would anyway" *Giggles* Void knew King could hear him and he too was tormenting him a little and laughing sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah looks confusing to the laughter of Void, and Kelly seems to understand the laughter of Void, Jane is half embarrassed.

"I know this outfit looks ridiculous on me, forgive me."

Mariah looks seriously at Kelly and Void.

"No Jane they are laughing at something else"

Mariah looked seriously at them.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly look to Void and stop laugh.

"Sorry Jane, we were laughing that thing there. "

Kelly points to a tree in front of him and gets out of ideas to continue with his paw and knocks on Void. 

"Not Void, we'd laugh you do not, you're so beautiful Jane." 

Kelly smile to Void

• Brohoof 2

Void stopped giggling instantly and looked serious too.

"Sorry Jane, we were not laughing at you, promise it was indeed something else, you look good in the outfit!" Void was smiling but he knew King would be stuttering at the moment and then he got the idea to test his new magic to try and split King and him into two Changelings and he made his horn glow as black mist filled the room.

• Brohoof 2