Banner by ~ Zero

Excited for more EqG? (No RR Spoilers)

AydinPie

I'll admit that I wasn't excited at all for Rainbow Rocks, but that totally changed after seeing it. I personally loved the movie, I found it very well written, had a fantastic soundtrack and some really awesome animation. It also really felt like mlp, which was something the previous movie lacked in a way. If they keep this up I'm definitely excited for both another movie and the upcoming spin off series as I feel the EqG universe is 10x more interesting now. But just because MLF: FiM is great, doesn't mean a spinoff would be, as it would probably have totally different writers.

So in general are you looking forward to more EqG, or do you think they've done enough?

• Brohoof 2

I thought RR was pretty darn good overall, much better overall than the first in my opinion. And that cliff hanger certainly has me wondering and even maybe a bit excited for the next one. 

I wasn't really expecting much from RR, but it pleasantly surprised me, which is a great feeling. It had some nice music in it, and Sunset shimmer was pretty interesting, and it just felt better done overall than the first movie.

Idk if i'd want a whole series on EQG or not, but I am curious about the next movie. And I don't mind the fact there will be one, as long as it doesn't deduct from the main shows progress.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. We need more Sunset Shimmer. :wub: She was great in Rainbow Rocks.

Like a lot of others, I was pleasantly surprised by it. I didn't think it'd be bad, but I didn't think it would be as awesome as it was. I enjoyed Rainbow Rocks to the point it's my favorite thing they've done in all of MLP.  :comeatus:  It was pretty near perfect in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2